01:How to be discreet

Nigel's Pov
It's the first day of school and I wanted to mess with Jake a bit. I was able to get a certain flower he would recognize. Let's say him and friends we'll be shocked. I smile as I made it to school. I walk down the halls towards Jake's locker to wait for him. About five minutes later they arrive. Once they saw me it was like a glare from the sun. I just ignore them while walking straight to Jake pulling out the flower. (The one above) Jake gasp as he gently takes it from me asking "Where did you get a Chinese Lotus flower? It's beautiful". I just reply with "I have my ways Long. I thought you would like a small reminder of home so keep it". He quickly puts the flower in his hair making him look adorable. I walk away before the other two could say a word.

Trixie's Pov
We watch Nigel walk away. I turn to Jake who is now in his locker. "Why did you accept it? It could be cursed?!"I ask trying to grab it from his hair. He swiftly grasps my hand, glares at me while saying "You always told me give him a chance. I'm doing so now. He hasn't done anything of suspicion yet so I'll trust him. It's really hard to gain my trust but easy to lose it". He then let's me go, closes his locker and walks away. 'That flower has a spell! Jake would never do that'I think as I look at Spud who gives me a sad look.

Jake's Pov
As I walk to my first period I hear whispers. "Jake looks cute with the flower" "I saw Nigel give it to him" "Trixie tried to take it but ended up getting scolded by him" "You think the two are dating?" I just ignore them and head off to class. Once I make it I sat down and waited.

'Time skip'

It's lunch and I still have the flower in my hair. Trixie seems to be glaring at it while Spud looks worried. "It doesn't have a spell Trixie. If it did wouldn't I'd be with Nigel right now?"I said after taking a bite of my apple. "Why would he suddenly give you a flower?! A Chinese one none the less?"she replies increasing her glare. I just roll my eyes finishing my apple. I see Nigel approaching us with a tray in his hands. When he makes it Trixie looks ready to stab him with her fork, Spud looks even more worried and I'm just waiting for this to play out. "Hey Jake. I was wondering if I could sit here?"He ask ignoring Trixie's murderous looks. I nod my head and slide closer to Spud on my left so he can sit next to me. "Thanks. Hello Spud" Spud just waves as Trixie begins to stab her meal. I begin to talk with him about many things and try to get Spud in on it as well. He does start to feel more comfortable with Nigel here but Trixie is just down right mad. "Why are you here? What changed or do you want to control us too?" she asked after ten minutes of our conversation. I give her a 'Don't do it' look, but she still continues assaulting Nigel with accusations. Even Spud feels bad for him at this point cause she got up to the area we're I'm being used as a slave for his selfish desires. I get up, grab both Spud's and Nigel's forearms as I leave the cafeteria with Trixie looking bewildered. We make it down a few hallways before I let them go. "Sorry about her dude. She's overprotective" Spud apologizes with a weak smile. Nigel shakes his head. "It's fine. I just want to make a truce if possible?" "We already have one witchy"I say flicking his forehead. He rubs the spot I flicked while glaring at me. Spud looks between us then gives a knowing look. "Oh no it's like Rose all over again but this time Nigel is playing Jake"

Nigel's Pov
After Spud's little statement Jake went all shades of red and chased after him. I was laughing too hard that Jake came after me next. Spud and I escaped him for a little until we were tackled by a red Jake. We laugh even more as he yelled at us. We finally stopped when the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and headed off to class.

'Another time skip'

School finished a few hours ago and I'm practicing my magic. The forest I'm in is a beautiful sight.