Chapter 8

I'm in my room watching tv, it's been a few hours since Jeff left, GOD DAMNIT why can't I get my mind off of him.
I decide to get a glass of water from downstairs since I got thirsty. I head up to my room and once I was down with my water I catch my eyes on the picture of me and my dad and my mom that sadly pasted away when I was about 6 years old.
I go to near the picture and picked it up, I see me when I was about 4 or 5 years old I looked so happy so did my parents.. I miss them so much.
I lean the picture against my chest and held it tightly.

I look at the time it was getting late about 11pm, since I was looking at the picture I decided to sleep in the master bedroom where my dad slept. I cover myself in the blankets and they smelled just like my dad since he only died a few days, he always had the smell of cigarettes and bacon for some reason but I didn't care.
I quickly fell asleep since I was pretty tired.
I was dreaming about dad on how the car that they didn't find that killed him was someone that looked very familiar it was a She they said, she had medium brown hair with light blue eyes looked like me until people where saying my name "Charlotte"....
"No...no..No,NO NO NO NO!".
Then suddenly I woke up with tears in my eyes I was shaking and goosebumps where all over my body. I get up and wipe the tears away then I see a note on the end table,
It said:
Hey, saw that you weren't in your room when I came in though the window so I looked around and saw you in here I just wanted to check if you where alright. I went away back to my place if you ever want me to come over just call me,
868-***-****
I really do care about you Charlotte, that's why I'm always here for you.
     - Your Dearest,
                             Jeff the Killer.

I was blushing a bit I loved how he cared about me, so maybe I had a chance I thought since I did like him a lot maybe even love him a bit.
I kept the note I went to my bedroom and put it right next to the picture of me and my parents.
I went downstairs to get some Breakfast it was still early in the morning around 6:30.. then I realized,
"HOLY SHIT, I ditched school WAY TO MANY TIMES!" I yelled at myself It was a week day a Tuesday to be exact.
I rushed upstairs but a random t shirt with a blue hoodie, jeans and some white vans. I quickly grabbed my backpack and the bus was already there at the bus stop I barely made it.
I sat down and plugged in my earbuds like I always do and listen to my playlist.
Then the bus stopped at my school.

I took a deep breath and got up and got off the bus. People where staring at me since I'm assuming about my dad that was on the news.
I go to my locker and got my books and sure enough,
"Hey, Whore" Gabby said behind me.
"What now?" I simply asked her.
"Heard about your dad, how sad, what a great way to make your life better since no one can scold you when you want to hoe out with older men" she laughed with her friends.
"First, no one scolds me, Second I don't go with other men I'm only 16, Third, don't ever talk about my dad ever again" tears build up in my eyes after i said that.
"Aw, does the bunny rabbit need a tissue?" She said in an annoying baby voice that pisses me off.
I couldn't hold it in anymore so I rushed to her and threw a punch at her plastic ass face, she fell to the ground screaming and I got on top of her and continued punching her.
Suddenly a teacher took me and Gabby to the principals office. I took a look at Gabby and she had bruises all over her face and blood coming out of her nose.
We finally get to the office and I was suspended for about a few months and Gabby about 3 weeks.
I was actually happy to be suspended so I don't have to deal with anything else. I was sent home immediately and I walked home in relief.