Meeting

(Its going to be in your pov)

Stan

I was playing baseball with my brother when I hit the ball to hard. It went flying almost hitting a kid he ducked out of the way in time. I ran over to the kid and i helped him up.

"Sorry about that umm..." I trailed off.

"Stan" He answered smiling and picked up the ball handing it to me.

"Y/n I think your in Mr.Garrison's class right?" I asked grabbing the ball from him.

"Yeah are you in his class I've never seen you before." He replied rubbing his neck out of embarrassment.

"Yeah but I sit in the back and I don't talk usually talk to anyone so don't sweat it." I added smiling so he wouldn't feel to embarrassed.

"Y/n we got to go!" my brother yelled from where he was before.

"I'm going!" I shouted back then looked at Stan. "Welp I gotta go I'll see you in class." I said then jogged to my brother.

"Wait wanna hang out with me and my friends at lunch!" he kinda yelled since I was kinda far.

"Totally meet me at at the entrance of the lunch room!" I yelled while running to my brother.

Kyle

I was standing with Stan at the front of Kyle's house I believe that was his name. Sheila invited us over as a welcome back. My mom knocked on the door and Sheila opened the door. She moved to the side for us to go in.

"Oh Y/n it's nice to see you again!" she chimed hugging me. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her back awkwardly.

"It's nice to see you too?" I said awkwardly as she let go and I saw Stan walk over to a boy with a green hat an a button up.

"Oh sweetie you don't remember me do you? Well of course you don't you were a baby when you met me. Well Sweetie these are my sons Kyle and Ike." she said pointing at the boy in the green hat then a cute little boy sitting on the floor with a playing with a draidle.

"Y/n go play with Stan and Kyle while we talk" my mom said walking off with Sheila.

"Stan I didn't know you had a sister other then Shelly." Kyle said looking at me.

"Yeah well they sent me over seas for a boarding school type of thing for reasons I would not like to talk about right know." I said bluntly looking around the house.

"Oh okay then want to go play video games with me an Stan?" he asked and started walking towards the stairs.

"Yes please I haven't played a video game in so long." I chimed following them up the stairs.

"Wait they didn't let you play video games? What did you even do over there?" Stan asked kinda shocked.

"They made us read books and stuff. Don't get me wrong I like reading but the books they gave us where so boring." I said dragging the o in boring as we entered Kyle's room. Kyle went to go set up the game while Stan sat down on a bean bag chair Kyle had in his room.

"You can sit on the other bean bag chair." Kyle said as he got up. "Okay so who's going to go first on Mortal Combat?" he asked looking at me and Stan.

"You can go first." Stan said looking at me.

After we played I won and then Sheila came and called us to eat.

"You know you're pretty cool you should hang out with us at school." Kyle said smiling at me as we walked down the stairs Stan in front of us.

"I would like that." I said smiling.