Meeting Jason and seeing Nicole...

Mia's POV:

Once we got to my dad's house I knew something was wrong specially since I seen most of the twins siblings and their farther and I also seen my aunt and uncle and my dad was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "What's going on?" Tyler asked. My father looked at me with a sad smile. I gave my farther a confused look. "You may want to sit down Mia." Caleb says. Once he says that I started freaking out because when someone has a sad face on or serious face on and they tell you that you might want to take a seat that's never good. "W...what's going on?" I stutter. The twins seen my scared face and they held my hand and squeezed it in a reassurance way. "Honey, your mother and brother are coming here because there in danger." My farther said. For a second I thought I was hearing things but once I looked at everyone else I knew it was real. A tear slipped down my eye. "W...what do y...you m...mean they are in d...danger?" I stuttered gripping tighter on the twins hands feeling really scared of what might have happened to them. "Mia, breathe please take a deep breathe in and out." Jake says looking down at me. I nodded and started breathing in and out. After a few minutes I calmed down. "So, I'll finally meet my brother and meet my real mother?" I say. My farther nods. "Honey, were going to tell you everything but we need you to stay calm and breathe in and out we don't want you to have another panic attack." My farther said. I nodded my head and we all walked over to the lounge room I sat on Jake's lap while my feet where on Tyler's lap. Tyler started rubbing my feet in a calming way I relaxed into Jake. Isabel sat on Dominic. After a while my farther started explaining. My heart clenched when my auntie said they where abused and they are on the run from a crazy guy. I was crying again. Once they finished talking I got up and walked over to my farther and hugged him. "We will find them." I said. After a while of being in my dad's embrace I let go and walked out the back. Soon Tyler and Jake came out. "I want to go home." I said to the boys. "We knowing little one." Jake said.

-

An hour later...

Tyler's POV:

Once we went inside we sorted everything out while Isabel and Ruby and Mia played outside. The 3 girls well be staying with us while the other sort the problem out. Dominic is also staying at Jake's and my house. I walked out the back with Jake and Dominic to get the girls. I watched as the girls laughed we all walked a bit closer that's when they finally noticed us. "Daddy!" Mia said running over she jumped into my arms. I looked over at Jake with a shocked face. Mia hasn't been in her headspace for a very long time. The only other time she's been in her headspace was a month ago. "Hey baby girl." I said kissing her forehead. "Ruby your coming home with us." Jake said to which Ruby nodded her head. I handed Mia over to Jake as I went to go grab her back and the car keys. The others where already out the front waiting. Once we but Mia in her car seat and Ruby sat next to her and my brother and I are sitting in the front. "I don't want to sit in this baby seat daddy." Mia said while trying to unplug the seat belt. "Mia leave the seat belt only your sitting in there and that's finally." Jake said. Mia whined the rest of the way home. Once we got into our drive way Mia clapped her hands making a smile on my face seeing her happy. I turned the car off and got Mia out. I carried her to the door and unlocked it. I put her on the couch. Isabel is soon carried in by Dominic he places her next to Mia and Ruby also goes over and sits down. My brothers and I all walk to the kitchen to talk.

-

Isabel's POV:

Ruby, Mia and I are all laughing and mucking around when the door bell rings. "Who could that be?" I say. "I don't know but my daddies say that I'm not allowed to open the front door unless they are there." Mia says. "Same here." I say. "DADDY!" Mia yells. Soon both of her daddies come running in. "What's wrong?" They ask in union. "The door bell went off." Mia simply shrugged making Ruby and I to giggle. "Seriously baby girl you just yelled like something was wrong even though it was just because someone is at the door." Tyler said holding his heart. Mia giggled. "Sowy daddy." She said innocently. "Don't worry about it little one." Jake said. They both walked towards the door and opened. Caleb was on the other side. "Dad what are you doing here?" Tyler asked. "I was just checking in." Caleb said.