Ch 8

Zero'o clock by bts.
With you by Ateez
Sing me to sleep by Alan Walker
Twilight by Oneus
Drama recommendation
Strangers from Hell
Fanfic
Exigency by @RosellyJin
Reset by @randomarmy

It was a USB. They were shocked. It was jungkook who moved first and put that USB in T. V. He sat on the sofa placed in front of
T. V. Then all of them also sit side by side in the living room .

Jimin took the remote and switched on the TV. It was dark in the video at first.

" Hello Bangtan boys!" a deep and raspy voice said. "Who is he? " Jimin thought or rather said it loudly. "Shh!" Jin immediately said.

"So should I give you a surprise" losers" ?" the voice said. Suddenly the camera moved and everyone was frozen on the next scene.

Tears brimmed in jimin's eyes, jungkook gasped, jin clasped his mouth with one hand and other hand was holding namjoon's hand who was also shaking slightly. Yoongi was still, he was beyond shocked. And hoseok was worse because he was not even blinking and it also look like that he wasn't breathing.

Taehyung was there in the room. There was red on his clothes. They don't want to understand what that color means. His one eye was swollen and he was shaking slightly.

"Do you like it ? " again that voice spoke with the bitterness and pure hatred in it, "Or should I show you something more?"

It was a long stick that came in contact with their second youngest skin. That man keep hitting him. They all gasped, taehyung's cry echoed in the silent room.

"I think now you have enjoyed what you have seen." it was that sadistic voice again.
"KIM SEOKJIN! Remember that this is all because of you. You are the cause why she had left and why he is suffering ."

Seokjin didn't know how to respond on this. He was shocked to here that. He didn't remember hurting anyone. He doesn't know what this person was saying.

The video ended on these words.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

I hope that you have enjoyed the update.
Just kidding, read the next part.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

When taehyung opened his eyes, it was again dark in the basement. But what made him scared was that their was sounds of loud sobs.

He was shaken, he tried to sit up but suddenly he hissed in pain remembering the beating.

Flashback

The door to basement opened and that same person came in his room with a large stick in his hand. He was wearing black jeans with black full sleeve shirt.

If taehyung was not aware of his kidnapper then he will sure take him as a model for a company. What made taehyung scared was that this person eyes and face held no emotion .

The man threw stick at the side. Taehyung flinched when that man came in front of him. Then he stared at taehyung 's face for a while. Then suddenly a hit came across in taehyung stomach.

He cried from this sudden hit but it was like someone has switched on a hitting system in that man. He keep hitting taehyung in the stomach on the same place.

Suddenly blood come out from taehyung 's mouth but it didn't stop this man from hitting him. But then that man stopped and walked out. Taehyung was relieved, he thought that it was end but then the door opened again and same man came with a camera in his hand.