Royal knights exam

"So because I'm not going to be in the exam until the end should I be like your helper or act like your helper?"I asked Julius
Today was the royal knights exam and there was ten minutes before it starts.
"That would be a good idea but what happens if one of your teammates don't make it in."julius said
"Good point. Maybe tell everyone I'm sick but I'm actually there the whole time."I said.
"I can do that. But you might want to hurry up and hide you only have five minutes left."
"Thanks julius"
I went outside and hide. Soon five minutes passed. And I heard feet steps.
"Wait where Mitsuko?"Asta asked.
I didn't know to be I heard him ask.
"Oh Mitsuko said that she couldn't make it and say she was really busy or something."julius said "now moving on the goal is to you and your team work as a group to destroy the other team crystal. You can break the other teams crystal how ever you please but make sure you don't get your crystal broken. Here are the teams."
"Cool I'm with mimosas and xerx? Who's he?"Asta asked.
"First round team 1 and team 2. Is xerx here"Julius asked
"Hi sorry I'm late."
I heard a man said.
"Who are you?"someone asked
"I'm xerx lugner"
"Okay let's the round begin."julius said.
I saw as xerx didn't do anything and slept the whole time. Asta has been fighting them. They all threw spells at him all at once in different directions. He then accidentally stepped now something which causes their spell to hit them back.
Xerx then appears next to Asta.
"You set off one of my spells." They the broke the other teams crystal and the next round was about to start. I couldn't hear it but they were arguing.
"Next round team 3 and team 4"Julius said
"Oh it's Yunos and noelle I guess they're on the same team. Yuno would probably go on his own making noelle and the other guy will be by themselves."I said quietly
"And start"
And I was correct. Yuno told them to protect the crystal as he started fighting the other two. Noelle didn't listen and went to break the other teams crystal but solid was there. Solid then casted a spell but noelle casted gets which was ten times more powerful than his. Her sea dragon came out and ate his spell and went to attack him. It hit him so hard that he hit the ground and his crystal was broken.
Good noelle I knew you could do it.

Yuno POV

This win is for you Mitsuko.
I walked back to Asta and the other.
"What the heck Yuno!"Asta screams
I then heard a little chuckle that sounds like Mitsuko. I then looked around to see if she was here.
It's probably in my head.

Mitsuko POV

"What the heck Yuno!"Asta screams at Yuno. I chuckled a little. I then covered my mouth.
Crap they can't know I'm here.
Next is luck team
Luck and his teammates decided to work together and make a weird weapon and it hit the other teams crystal.
I'll asked if he can be in the team. Luck is getting better with working with people.
Next was magna. Everyone on his team separated and went oh their own way.
That's gonna lose his chance to be in. And him arguing with everyone isn't going to help.
It was now magna vs Asta.
"It's not going to be you and the golden dawn boy it's gonna be me and luck in the finals!"
Magna started throwing balls of fire at Asta. Asta then reflected back knocking out magna.
Mimosas brother then surrounded the place with petals.
Asta and xerx trick mimosa brother and put him in a hole.
And now that magna and mimosas brother was out Asta took the chance to break the crystal sol hide in her giant.

Mini time skip to the brothers fight

Now it was finrals turn again and he's vsing his brother. Oh no. Langris left his teammates and went to fight his brother. Langris threw balls of his magic at finral but he canceled it. I smile. But things got serious langris threw more balls at him and five of them hit finral and made holes threw him.
"You weak and useless. That's why you must die!"langris raised his hand.
"Light and dark magic:hells angel wings and Dark magic:reapers blade"
Me,Asta,magna,and luck was right in front of him.
Asta has his sword,magna had his bat,luck had his claws,and I had my blade at his neck.
"Take one move and I'll make sure you burn in hell langris."I said
"Finral!"noelle yelled
"Someone help him"Vanessa said
"The weak must die."langris said
I took away my blade.
I chuckled a little bit. Making everyone look at me.
"Mitsuko"Everyone said
"Sorry Julius."I said
I then kicked langris into a wall.
"Shut the hell up langris"I said
I walked over to finral. "Everyone leave right now"I told them. They nodded their head.
"Okay doc lets do this. Light magic:healing ray of light"I started healing. I turned my head around to Asta and langris about to kill each other.
"Light magic:wipe of light and dark magic:wipe of darkness."I hit both of them away from each other only for Julius to trap them.
"Julius this is back firing real quick"I told him
"Yeah. This isn't good."julius said.
"What magic knight tries to kill someone after the fight is done."
"I don't know but the next round needs to began its Asta vs langris."
"Like hell im going to let Asta fight that monster."I yelled
"Mitsuko I know you care about Asta a lot just like or other friends but it still in to go on."
"But-"
"If things get out of control again then you can stop it however you please."
"Fine"
"the next round start."julius said to everyone.
Everyone was back on the building.
"Mitsuko when did you get here?"yuno asked
"I was here the whole time."
"Then why aren't you in the royal knights exam."
"You'll see"
The round start and langris left his teammate again. He then started yelling at Asta about hows he's a commoner. Langris then hit xerx but he had trap on his body so he didn't get hurt.
"I heard enough if you want to live then you should bow to my feet or keep you commoner mouth shut. Good for nothing commoner."
Langris yelled making his magic balls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) go at Asta. Asta made his demon side come out.
"You can call me names how much as you want. But you won't be laughing when you see my power."
Asta cut threw all of his magic.
"Here I'll burn it into you." Asta pushes his sword into langris making him not to be able to use his magic. Asta drop him all the way to his crystal.
" Detroit smash!" Asta then used langris body to break his crystal but what Asta didn't know langris also broke Asta crystal at the same time.
I stepped back from everyone and ran off the edge.
"MITSUKO!"everyone yelled.
"Light and dark magic:hells angel wings"
I flew to Asta.
"It's a tie"
I got to the floor where Asta was and open my arms.
Asta then fell into my arm from exhaustion.
"I'm proud of you Asta."I told him in his ear so only he can hear. Soon everyone else came.