A Memory of Innocent One [1]

10 years ago,

Early morning,

"Hey, Petir, wake up!", a voice of a boy yelling at me in this early morning, just like trying to wake me up.

I grunted at that voice, and trying to sleep again, before that voice was talk again, "C'mon. If you still sleep like this, you'll get yelled by Tanah, you know.", and that voice shaking my body again.

"Fine, fine. I'll wake up.", I grunted again for the last time, and that voice's happily said, "Finally~", like he's having a hard time waking me up.

That cheerful-like voice talking to me again, "Got ready fast, we're waiting at down, kay~?", and closing the door, choosing to leave me alone just a while.

I opened my eyes, rubbing it with annoyed, just to see rays of sunlight from windows that perhaps he opened it up.

Checking at wall clock that displayed in our room, I decided to went ready to school.

But I noticed something strange with my eyes when I want to wear my cap.

I saw my eyes suddenly changed colour, and when I rubbing my eyes to checking that I must be dreaming or not, all I can see now is my usual eye-colour.

With confused, I go to down to gathering with my twins, to go school as usual together.

"Oh there he it's.", a sleepy-sounded like voice, said when saw me finally showed face, and smiled.

"Woah, it's rare case guys, seeing Petir being last than Air.", said a energetic voice, and giggling a bit after saw me.

"Shut up.", I half-yelled at that voice, made him giggling again.

I pick up the bread that's look like today breakfast at table and looking at them. Frustrating, but he's right.

"Well, since Petir has shown up, shall we go now?", a gentle voice from one of my twins raised his voice, made sure that the rest of us could've heard that, but for me that's more like avoiding the fight that maybe could happen in anytime.

"Yeah~!," and with that energetic voice of him, we off to school today.

Leaving me with a though, is that (when my eyes changed colour) just an illusion, or not.

Two days later,

Doesn't know why, but that though just can't got off from my mind.

It has been two days since that day, so obviously that was just an illusion, you know?

Obviously at that time I still sleepy, that made me thinking weird like that.

No way in this peaceful time, something like ghost suddenly possessed me, or something's happen and suddenly made me got power or something just like in comics or cartoon, or  something's happen inside my body that I doesn't knew what's that.

So why I went up early, more than Tanah today, huh?

This's last time we're gonna checked, okay? with that though, I went to checked again.

...

Wait a second...

I rubbing my eyes again, like last time.

Still staring at that mirror, I just can't believe this happen.

This maybe just a dream.

Yeah, mere a dream.

Right?

I pinched my cheek until I could feel it's hurt.

...

I slapped my cheek, for same purposed when I pinched myself earlier.

Ouch...

It's not a dream?

Not just an illusion?

Hold up, what's happen?

With dumb thinking, I tried to moving my hands, like skill that's like on comics or cartoons, and nearly burned down Angin's favorite things.

Just with suddenly, a flash of electric came out from my body.

I see the mirror again, and see my body's like full of electrics.

Welp, that's... cool...

"Uh, Petir? What're you doing?", a gentle voice not far from behind my place right now, made me stuttered at place, and immediately saw the owner of the voice.

Seems like I waking him up, huh.

"Nothing.", with that reply, he put a confused face and get up from his bed.

"Good morning.", then he smile as he went to bathroom.

Did he saw it?

I glince the mirror again. Seems like that electrics disappear when he wake up earlier.

For he's not suspicing more of what's I doing just now, I began to packing my school belongings and got ready.

Seems like I've a cool power from now.

[ Chapter 0.1: Feb 2020 ]
[ Revise: March-June 2020 ]
*Next: A Memory of Innocent One [2]*
@Narayaki6