Planning

I stood there, not moving a muscle in my body, my mouth wide open and playing repeat of the moment in my head. I soon realized the stinging pain was gone in my tongue and I could feel nothing. I quickly snapped out if my thoughts and touched my lips, omg, I can't believe a guy as cute as Felix kissed me!! Wait- Felix kissed me FELIX KISSED ME!! I stayed to panick when the bell rang. I was looking around for what you do when Chan and everyone else walked in, "oh y/n, here you are we were looking all over for you, we thought you got lost" Chan said, sitting on his chair. Lucas noticed me being akward "are you okay, you seem a bit... Blushy and pale" he said, wiggling his eyebrows and smiling evily. I clenched my jaw "I'm fine, Lucas thanks for asking" I said through gritted teeth, Lucas put his hands up like he surrenders and walks backwards to his chair. I sit in my own chair and ruffle my hair, when Felix walked in, he walked infront of me as my eyes followed him to his seat. I realized I was staring too much and snapped out of it, starting to pay attention to class.

Class finished pretty early and Sana called everyone to talk at this juice bar down the street. We all Sat on down in a corner with a low couch and beanbags. I sat on the couch next to sana and mina, sipping my mango milkshake. "So why'd you want us all here?" Lucas asked, Sana looked up "well, rockhee asked me to tell you guys to come, but I don't know why" she said shrugging and continued to sip her drink. Everyone looked at rockhee "oh, right, well this is something I didn't really want, but my grandma insisted on Soo.." she trailed off. Chan smiled "it's ok, what is it?" He asked "well you know the 1 week holiday we have? Well I usually go to visit her for 3 days, but she asked if I could bring you guys along so, I said I'll ask you guys, what do you think?" We all looked at eachother in excitement. "Sure, where is it?" Mina asked "it's pretty far away, surrounded by a forest"  she replies. Everyone starts chatting about it "so next week?" I ask, she hums in response. I can't wait, I love going on trips like these.

We sat there for a long time, talking and planning on what to take, what time to leave and the essentials. Chan left pretty early because he had something to do, so it was just me, rockhee, mina, sana, Lucas and... Felix. I avoided talking to him or making eye contact with him all evening, I still couldn't understand why he did that. I took out my phone and checked the time, it was 8:30 "shoot" I said, everyone looked at me "everything alright?" Lucas asked. I nodded "yea, just it's a little late so I better get going" I say as I stood up, picking up my backpack to go. Mina stops me "are you seriously gonna go alone?, You're a girl, going alone at this time is dangerous, me and Sana live close by so we'll be going together and rockhee knows taekwondo so she's safe" she explained. I frown "so what should I do?" I ask "I'll walk you home" Felix says standing up, I finally look at him with wide eyes. Everyone else just looks at eachother "ooo how sweet" Sana says, Lucas quickly stands up "yah, who do you think you are to walk my girl home" he says only half joking. I giggle "Lucas, we live in the same apartment" Felix says. Lucas looks at me then back at Felix "alright, take care of her" he says winking at me. Felix walks out and I follow him, when we got out I saw that it's raining, pretty hard. So I quickly took out my umbrella "here, I have an umbrella, let's go" I say and motion him to take it. He takes it And we start walking to our apartment, we were walking pretty close to eachother in an awkward silence. Felix then breaks it "I'm sorry" he says, I look at him surprised "for what?"
He looks at the ground "for ya know... Kissing you without your permission, I didn't really mean anything by it, just felt like doing it" the last part hit me. I guess it was just that, it didn't really mean anything to him. "oh, no it's ok, don't stress" I say, he looks at me "well, does that mean we can still be friends?" He asks. The way he said it, shot butterflies through my stomach "ah, of course" I fake a laugh "we can be good friends" I said 'friends in a way I think I shouldn't have but I don't care. The rest of the way home, we walk in silence, this time in a comfortable one, maybe that's cause of the talk we had.