Chapter 1

I laid down and though of what he said. Was it really that easy? Is it even possible? 

I turned my head and looked at a good friend of mine. "Liz, did he really leave me?" I stared back at the sky. 

We were in Liz's house roof deck. "Yup, he really did it."

I didn't know what to feel, just reading the caption from his Instagram post, it was a clear proof of his infidelity, it was a proof that I was being played. Seeing him with that girl and him calling her babe. It was plain Bullshit in my head.

So what I did first was go to his house and confronted him. And you know, the situation got worse when he said the cold, hard and hurtful truth that I was the other one, I was the spare tire, and I was the one that was ruining their relationship.

And he was saying that we were over before I did, thay was what really did it for me.

I punched him.

"Jara! Stop thinking of that piece of shit. The only shit you are allowed to think about is school. You're a high school student, there's tons of fish in the sea!" She exclaimed laying down next to me.

"I know Liz but. I have a problem." I argued.

"Are you saying that you want him back? O my gosh Jara. Are you insane? Are you sober, seems like you're intoxicated." Liz ranted off.

"No! I don't want him ever again." I turned and looked at Liz. "He owes me a thousand dollars."

"Why?" She asked confused not really catching on what I said. "He owes me a thousand dollars."

"WHAT?! What were you thinking?! Now how are you going to get you money back, huh?" She rolled her eyes and pushed me off the futon.

"WTF?! Liz no need to get violent. Ugh." I stood up and shook off the invisible dust that clung on me.

"I'm still thinking about it. I'm sure I'll figure how tomorrow."

Liz smiled "Good thinking Jara. He will be talking to you after you have sucker punched him. Right?" She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me.

"He will talk to me. He better." I told her laying down again beside her.

"Well, good luck with that." She said looking up the vast sky that we were under.

"What do you think, how long will I need to get over it?"

I asked Liz, sobering up.

"Over what?" Liz asked. "The heartbreak you got or the money you lost?"

I laughed. "The heartbreak."

"3 weeks tops." Liz immediately answered.

"I hope so too." I smiled and closed my eyes.

**********

Hello there! Hope you got intrigued and want to read my story more. This book is actually not planned, it was a spur in the moment kind of thing. So yeah I'll be posting chapter either early in the week or at sundays. .:)

Comments are welcomed!

And votes too. :)

Yeah, signing off.