Chapter 11.

*Unedited*

I started reciting Ayatul kursi. I asked help from Allah, my creator, my preventer. I spread my hands before the one who helped me in every step, who gathered me when I shattered after dad's death. I asked him to prevent me from the ugly thoughts of this man.

Imran's hand touched my cheek slightly, I flinched from his touch. I quickly moved my face away from him before he could do anything. Tears filled my eyes and would rush down in just a blink, but I didn't want him to see my weakness. I started to pray even harder and recited every surah that was in my mind.

My patience broke and the tears dropped from my eyes along with my hijab pin which fell on my lap. "Don't cry baby I'm just helping you with your hair" he said. His finger contacted a few strands of my hair. My hijab was fixed tightly, so it didn't open even after removing its pin.

I prayed and it was answered with a loud sound, which diverted Imran's attention. Someone threw a stone at the window making the whole room filled with glass. Luckily not over me. He went out to check.

My hands were aching. I dropped my head down with tears. I thought of dad, how he protected me from this devil- Imran when he was alive.

"We don't have much time come on," said a familiar voice. I looked up and was shocked to see the familiar face, who helped me from Imran. It was Rehan. I was happy to see him and at the same time sad. Happy because I have my rescuer and sad? I don't know why. Maybe because he is seeing me in my vulnerable state.

He untied the ropes of my hands and did the same for my legs. "You okay?" He asked handing me my bag. I nodded with a small yes.

My nerves got alarmed on seeing Imran with a rod "Rehan" I shouted. He ducked from the attack and gave a big punch to Imran's face. Imran was not expecting it. He winced in response.

"You wanted to fight me the other day, now here's a chance, come," Rehan said and gave another blow to his stomach making Imran fall to the ground.

I stood there watching the whole thing. He got up and surprisingly punched Rehan in the face. Since it was going too far I got in between to stop, only to get a hard punch, I could tell my jaws are broken.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't see you," said Imran picking me up. He was pushed to the ground by none other than Rehan.

He picked me up and dragged me out. My palm was bleeding probably because I got a cut from the glasses when I had fallen.

Rehan yelled for the taxi which was at the end of the road. It came and we got in. I was too shocked to notice anything and to where he asked the driver to go and was looking at my wounded palm.

"Here," he said handing me the kerchief. I accepted the offer and tied it to my palm. It was tough to tie so I just rolled it tight.

The whole incident came to my head, especially when that devil touched my hair. I remembered my dad, my Abba, my only friend. I wanted to cry, I wanted to cry on his shoulder.

My breath got faster, sweat started to pour down. It's happening again, the thing or my state which I hate most is happening again. It's a Panic attack. It happened last time when I heard the news of dad's accident. I looked out the window for distraction but everything seemed to go faster, and so does my heartbeat. I tried to control myself, but it went futile.

Rehan's POV

"Aimen, you okay," I asked.

She was breathing heavily and before I could ask further she lost consciousness.

"Go to a nearby hospital," I said to the driver. He took us as soon as possible knowing the emergency.

I carried her in my arms into the hospital. I asked for forgiveness from Allah for doing so. The nurses asked me to wait outside. I saw her taking Aimen to the emergency room. My heart constricted seeing her like that.

I took my phone and dialed Sidra's number since I was not in the mood to explain anything on phone. I asked her to come here as expected she stormed the huge ball of questions, which I ignored and ended the call.

-----------------

So how was the chapter??? Click the vote button and comment, let me know your opinion.

As for dedications, I dedicate this to @SeCrEt228 for her awesome support, go check out her book "Forced to be his". I bet you will like it.

Assalamualaikum!!!!

-Take care;)