Prologue

Third Person POV

" YAHHH DANIEL ! " Jisung calling out loud his younger brother's name. He has just arrived at their house after knowing that his little brother doing his old job again behind him.

Daniel who was busy surfing the internet and settling his past done job and getting paid quickly close his laptop and leaves his room.

" What do you want Hyung? Stop yelling this morning lehh. " Daniel whined when he going downstairs and meet his brother who was glared at him deadly while hugging his body.

" You ask me to stop yelling? I told you to stop exorcism but you did that job again behind my back, aren't you?" Jisung said half yelling and step forward and stand in front of Daniel.

Daniel gulped. He should know that his brother didn't want him to exorcism again cause last time when he doing that job, the ghost almost killed him by pushing him off from the building. And now he doesn't know how his brother know he was doing his old job again. It's not that he wants to do it, it was because he just wants to save more money to do a quick surgery about his eyes. He just doesn't want to see such things as ghosts nor souls anymore. That's why he needs to do this job again to gain more money and if he had enough, he will stop seeing a ghost and stop doing this job again and having a good life after this.

" I know, but Hyung. Where should I get money then? I was busy with my class and don't have enough time to do another part-time job. That's why I need to do this, but just for a while until I had enough money okay ?" Daniel begged and hold to Jisung's hands, he knows that his brother will not deny anything when he doing some cute faces.

Jisung just sighs and pushes Daniel away from him.

" I told you many times right Daniel? It was dangerous to do such things, it's not that I didn't allow you to exorcism anymore. You know that mom died because of ghosts too right?"

" I know," Daniel answered and his voice turns a little bit low.

" I only have you." Jisung pulled Daniel into a warm hug. " I don't wanna lose my only strength to survive, you know that I loved you so much that I don't want to lose you right? "

Daniel just nodded and hugged him back. He knows that his brother was just worried about him. And he also noted that his mom passed away also because of some kind of evil spirits that pushed their moms into a car accident when he was 5 years old. Till now he stills somehow want to know what kind of ghost nor evil spirits that pushed his mom.

" I will let you to that, but if something happen to you again. I will make myself to make you stop to do it again, understand."

" Understand Hyung," Daniel answered and pull off from his brother's embrace.

" Now let's eat, I just bought your favorite dishes," Jisung said while pointed at full of plastics groceries on the dining table.

Both of them walk towards the table and start unpacking all of the groceries and heating up back all of the food that Jisung bought from a restaurant near their house. They also talked about how's their days and how's Daniel's school doing well or not.

To be honest, Jisung was just worried about his little brother so much cause they were living together since their father left them after their mom passed away a few days later. He said that because of Daniel his wife died. And Daniel cried hard after hearing that and Jisung as a big brother quickly comfort his little brother and denied everything. He told his father that it was not Daniel's fault cause he told him that he saw a ghost pushing their mom and a car from nowhere hit their mom and their mom flewed away and crashed onto the road and died.