Chapter 2

Recommended Song: Fiesta - ( Iz*One )

***

Daniel POV

Edited

I was spacing out while brushing my teeth, I just keep remembering the guy that I met yesterday at the building since last night. I don't know why but I felt something strange about him. He was some kind of special, I mean not in a romantic way but physically special.

First thing is, He said that he was a ghost, but what I know is a ghost can even fight another ghost. But he was strange cause he can beat a ghost and even beat him if he wants. Cause yesterday he and Seongwoo argued inside my car and blame him cause he was a ghost and said mean things to him like.

" You're dead, what do you want me to do to help you then ?"

And then after he said those words, Seongwoo punch him straight to his face and then disappear to nowhere. And I was felt like some kind of guilty though.

And the second thing is, I can't see any of the black shadows behind his back. I tried my best to look around his body, beside him and also his back. But there was none of it. And that was weird though cause every ghost that I met, they always have black shadows behind their back. Sometimes there will be two and sometimes only one.

But, I thought yesterday I really saw his black shadow on his back, but then when we're out from the place that things was disappeared. I don't know if I miss looking or something, but he really didn't have any black shadow behinds him. That's weird.

Someone told me that the black shadow is the grim reaper that always following the dead person or their souls and when the time was up, the grim reaper will collect the soul with a well-practiced cut of his razor-sharp blade. I mean, they will take them and send them to the other worlds. But I still don't understand why I can see a ghost in person but I only can saw them in a black shadow. 

Just talk about these things while brushing my teeth really give me goosebumps though, iI felt really cold all of sudden.

I was facing my mirror and look at my reflection on it, but then when I look carefully at my reflection. I just realized that someone was standing on my back. I thought it was my brother. So when I turned around and want to said something. I was totally shooked cause its not him, but it was a ghost.

It was a girl with long and black hair covered his faces and he was facing me, his hands were blueish and a lot of bruised cover on it.  Her nails were long and really sharp, just look creeped me out.

But as a guy who can saw a ghost from little till grown up. It was a casual thing. So I just stare at her with my judging face and hugged my body.

" Excuse me, do you mind ?" I said and continued to brush my teeth while looking at her. But what I get is nothing, she not even move or said something to me.

" Are you deaf or something? You want me to kick your ass off from my toilet or what ?" I asked again, and she starts walking slowly towards me, totally ignore all of my questions. To be honest I'm kind of scared though. What will you do when a GHOST likes her right now coming to you and will choke you to death if they want to?

So before she can come even closer to me, I punched her face.

Hard. Even I felt stung on my knuckles after I did that.

After that, I drag her by pulling her hair out from my bathroom. When I did that physically things, he begged me to let her go and even apologize. Her voice was a little bit of raspy and deep, that voice making all of my hair on my hands stand up though. But I don't care cause I want to take a shower without anyone looking at my naked body, I need privacy too okay.