13,,

deal
13,,
v i o l e t ♡

I woke up to Ashton's head on my stomach, and Michael's arms around my shoulders. I honestly had no idea how I ended up in the middle, or how we all ended up in this position last night.

I slowly moved Ashton off of me, then I moved out of Michael's arms. I checked the time, realizing that it was only 7:03. I walked to Lukes room, which was fortunately unlocked now, but when I looked for him, he wasn't in there.

As soon as I made my way to the kitchen, I heard Luke's soft singing coming from the living room. I stood in the doorway, listening to him for a second. He was singing a song I'd never heard before, but he was actually pretty amazing. I stood there for a few minutes until he looked up, realizing that I had been standing there.

"Jesus, Vi. How long have you been standing there?" He scratched the back of his neck, something that I realized he did a lot.

"Only a few minutes, but keep going."

He shook his head no, so I layed next to where he was sitting. "Please? You're really good, Luke."

"I don't know. I really don't think I'm that good." He rubbed his eyes.

"Luke, you're fine. What song were you singing?"

"I don't know I was just saying random things that came to my mind."

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, you should sing more often. I like it, you know? You have a nice voice."

"Thanks." He layed down on the opposite side of the couch to me, and grabbed a blanket from the top of the couch and tossed it to me. "I'm pretty tired and I don't feel like moving."

"Come on, lets go in your room. This couch really does suck."

"I don't feel like getting up." He pouted.

"Come on." I groaned, trying to pull him off of the couch.

"Ugh, fine." He pulled himself off of the floor. "That tickled."

We walked up the stairs and in to his room. As soon as we got in, I sat down on his bed and got under the covers. He stripped off his shirt, and got in as well.

"Cuddling is such a great thing." He wrapped his arms around my torso and put his head on my shoulder. I put my head on his, and my hands on his arms.

"You and Michael are the best cuddlers tbh." I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Michael most certainly is."

"Can you sing?"

"I'll hum." I nodded and he started humming the tune to "Heart Out" by The 1975.

"I didn't know you like the 1975."

"I know a few songs. We'll have to listen to my playlist one day. Go to sleep, Vi."

I fell asleep in a few minutes, listening to Luke's angelic humming.

wowie I added a pic of sleepy Luke bc he's so cute and cuddly:-(

but rly thank u so much for 800 reads I srsly love all of u

comment on my last chapter about the cover of this story

-gi