The true story of good boy

Good boy was the Granny's dog she raised him and all of the family loved to played with him good boy was the fond of the Granny's daughter Angelene (the mother) of Slendrina one night a storm blew up the loud noise terrified the dog and it ran away in the forest the storm continue and the dog got lost He continue to run to find a shelter then he saw a big house. in the forest the dog approached the house then he began to hear far moans from the house. that was the mansion where krasue and Charlie. lived the dog saw the door of the mansion was open so he entered... when he was inside, the strong moans of krasue made him crazy At the moment in the mansion there was a thief the dog, in his madness killed the thief after that krasue said "Good BOY", so that's why he has this name. Good boy. possessed, began to transform He almost turned into a monster then he ran away from the mansion into the forest in the woods he saw Angelene slendrina's mum) so Good boy bit her leg and then he came back to the mansion.Now the curse of slendrina was happening Now Good boy is another possessed soul in the mansion but he isn't a phantom. He is still alive so he must eat to live in fact when Charlie and krasue kill a man, they take the body and cut it in some pieces then this pieces are placed in the various parts of the house.