ch.1

-Just leave her alone if you won't do what I say,I'll make your mother's life a living hell and you know I can do whatever I want, RIGHT?

-yes,sir... but Can I ask one last question?

-go on

-why were you such a coward toward me?

It was the moment I felt a sharp pain through my face... he just slapped me...

-get lost bitch! Never liked your poor ass... you're not the one for karla... she needs someone better, someone that deserves her not you...you're just a waste of time, now go and never come back... I don't want you near her ever again...

I sighed and left his office... I should go now... but before I go ,I need to see her one last time...
I nervously knocked the door and after awhile the brunette I loved opened the door and instantly jumped on me koala hugging me...

-Hi Y/N! How are u baby? I missed u so much

I smiled sadly and kissed her perfect lips as her hands roaming my body...

-Im good only if you're good baby... how was your day cam?

-I'm recording my songs dear... wanna hear them?

-Ofc!!!
See my beautiful girlfriend is a dongwriter and also singer... she wanna be a famous singer one day... but what am I? Literally Nobody! Maybe her father is right and I'm just wasting her time and she deserves someone better than me... she deserves the whole world...

She dragged me upstairs toward her room...
-so what's names of the songs u wanna show me babe?

- the first one is U shaped space, the second one is mi persona favorita... and it's about you...

I was shocked at first and my vision is geeting blurry but i manage myself and smile at her...
-that's so sweet babe... mila I just want you to know that I love you and you're always in my heart even when you're not with me... I still thinks about you and love you so much...

-Aww you're my dork Y/N... I love you too babe... I know it's soon for this but I want to have a family with you in future... I want to be with you all my life...

We start kissing eachother... I know it's our last kiss and my tears keep flowing my cheeks I can't control them anymore...
Camila broke the kiss and look at me with worried eyes
-What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?

-It's.. it's nothing... I'm just emotional right now... I missed you my love...

-I don't like it when you're sad Y/N... baby... , everything's fine right?

-yes.... yes mila don't worry everything is alright... I should go now my mother needs me today...

Camila pouted and wanted me to stay a bit more but I know it's only getting harder than it is already if I stay...
-Y/N promise me that you're visiting me as soon as you can...

I hesitated but finally said
-ok mila... see you soon

I kissed her goodbye and went to my home... that day I left city with my mother and never came back as alejandro wants...

I never came back to her again...
I never called her back again...
I never saw her again...
I never heard her voice again...
I never kissed her again...
I just let her go cuz they say if you love somebody let them go..., if they return to you then they were always yours and if they don't they never were...