The Devil's Doing

"Uh...hey Tsukimiya...I think we should stop..." Hanadori flinched as he felt another finger slip inside him.

"You're the one who wanted this, Hanadori, so let's see this through to the end, okay?" Tsukimiya replied casually, with his usual grin, all the while gently thrusting his fingers into Hanadori.

How did it end up like this? Hanadori wondered, recalling the events of the past hour as he felt another finger get inside.

Hanadori had recently realised that what he felt towards Seri was more than a friendly feeling. In an extremely awkward confession, both Hanadori and Seri had confirmed their feelings for each other soon after. So somehow, the two had managed to start dating. However after this, just two days ago, Seri had asked Hanadori a rather difficult question: if he wanted to do it.

Hanadori at first had no idea what 'it' meant, so Seri had to (very awkwardly of course) explain the concept of sex to him, to which Hanadori reacted like a fourth grade kid would. That night, Hanadori, completely overwhelmed by the new knowledge he had acquired, called Tsukimiya to ask his opinion on the matter.

After laughing for fifteen minutes straight, Tsukimiya started a proper conversation.
"You know, Hanadori, there are lots of couples who break up because the sex isn't satisfactory. With a virgin like you, I bet Seri would be absolutely disappointed," was what he said before he burst out laughing again.
Hanadori was in absolute despair.
On the verge of tears, he asked, his voice cracking, "W-What am I supposed to do, Tsukimiya? I don't want Gestober to hate me... I don't want to break up... what should I do?"

"Well, I'm sure it'll be fine if you just get some experience, Hanadori," Tsukimiya said without missing a beat, "I bet if you try it out once and get used to it, you'll have no problem in completely satisfying Seri."

After this, Tsukimiya had of course managed to lead Hanadori into thinking that the best option was for Hanadori to practice the act with Tsukimiya. For two days Hanadori had given the suggestion a lot of thought, and being terrified of the possibility of breaking up with Seri, he had come to the conclusion that he would follow Tsukimiya's advice. After all, Tsukimiya was a very good friend, and a remarkable man, and also the reason Hanadori was able to be friends with Seri.

However, presently, Hanadori was regretting his decision. For one thing, it was strange. It was extremely strange, and it felt wrong. Hanadori had never looked at Tsukimiya as anything more than a friend. He had absolutely no interest in doing such things with him, yet here they were. Tsukimiya was oddly quite into it for someone who had been complaining about Hanadori not only not even remotely being his type, but also not being a girl, just minutes before.

"Tsukimiya," Hanadori tried again, "I don't think we should do this..."
Tsukimiya looked at him. "Hanadori, weren't you the one who wanted experience? We've already started, so I want to finish. If you really hate it though, I'll stop. But then would you be able to do it properly with Seri?"

Tsukimiya was purposely aiming at Hanadori's weak spot. It was a ridiculous reason to carry on with what they were doing, but it was a genuine fear for Hanadori. Still, by now Hanadori had realised that actually doing it with Tsukimiya was completely different from what he had pictured.

"Tsukimiya, really, sto- aah?!!" Hanadori jerked up, surprised.
"Ohh, found it~" Tsukimiya smirked, and his finger rubbed the spot again.
"What- stop, Tsuki- feels weird, wait wait-" Hanadori trembled as he felt Tsukimiya's fingers.
"Please- ahh!" Hanadori grabbed onto the bedsheets as Tsukimiya bit his neck.

"Tsukimiya...please...something's coming..."
Licking Hanadori's ear, Tsukimiya whispered, "You can come."

Hanadori let out a cry as he came. Trembling, he clung onto Tsukimiya.
Tsukimiya kissed Hanadori's cheek and said softly, "You really came...even though I didn't even touch the front. Maybe you've got a talent for this, Hanadori?"

Flustered, Hanadori tried to push him away. "That's enough Tsukimiya, I'm going home," he said as he tried to get off the bed.

But Tsukimiya pulled him back. "Hanado~ri, you came all by yourself, but what about me~?" He grabbed his hand and put it over his crotch. "Look, I became like this because of you," he whispered, bringing his face close to Hanadori's. "Won't you take responsibility?"
"Why...are you h-hard...?" Hanadori stammered nervously, feeling the place Tsukimiya put his hand on.

Tsukimiya pushed him down on the bed. Before Hanadori realized, Tsukimiya had slid off his eye patch. "Miguel-sama, don't attack me, okay?" Tsukimiya grinned.
"Wait no...don't look-" Hanadori tried to cover his eye which his hand, but Tsukimiya pushed it away and held him down. Gently kissing his face, Tsukimiya said, "Just relax, Hanadori."

Hanadori was terrified to see Tsukimiya pull out his dick. "Wh-Why is it so huge?!"

Tsukimiya laughed. "Probably because Hanadori is so cute. I love to make you cry, did you know that?"
"Huh... what are yo- aahh??!!!" Hanadori cried out as Tsukimiya thrust into him.
"Wait- Tsukimiya- it won't fit, stop-" Hanadori pleaded desperately, but Tsukimiya didn't stop. He slowly slid it all in.
"See? It's in, Hanadori. It's going to feel good soon."

Tsukimiya leaned forward to kiss Hanadori. Hanadori, however, pushed his face away. "D-don't kiss me...only Gestober can..." he muttered, with tears streaming down his face by now.

Hanadori heaved a sigh of relief when Tsukimiya listened to him for a change, and pulled back.
What Hanadori didn't know, however, was that this sort of thing was a complete turn on for Tsukimiya, a sadist who liked to defile what belonged to others.

Hanadori screamed as Tsukimiya roughly thrusted into him, with his usual grin on his face.

"Tsukimiya...!!! Deep..! You're...too deep...!!" Gasping for air, Hanadori grabbed Tsukimiya's hand. His face was covered in tears, snot and drool.
Tsukimiya kissed him on the forehead, but didn't stop.

"Stop...hitting...there...!! Gonna come, Tsuki- aaahh??!!" Hanadori cried out in pain an confusion as he felt a hand firmly grip his crotch.
"Don't come yet, Hanadori, I'm close too, so let's come together~?" Tsukimiya smiled, tightening his hold, and kept going.

No matter how much Hanadori begged, screamed and cried, Tsukimiya didn't stop until he finally came. He loosened his grip to let Hanadori come, and like he said, they came together.

"Woops, sorry Hanadori, I was in a rush and forgot to use a condom," Tsukimiya said in his casual, cheerful tone as he pulled out. "Hanadori, are you listening?" Hanadori wasn't listening, since he had already passed out.

"Oh well, I guess I went a bit overboard~" Tsukimiya said to himself as he opened the video of Hanadori he had recorded.
"And... sent." Tsukimiya chuckled and leaned in towards Hanadori to kiss him again.
Then he whispered, "Hanadori, I wonder what kind of face Seri would make when he sees your video...?"