Chapter Five *part 1*

*Damian's POV*

I grabbed Shawn's hand nervous to walk in. He squeezed my hand and reassured me that everything will be ok. I smiled at him, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. My dad threw the door open and greeted us with a big hug.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" He yellled then pulled us inside.

"  Damian I want you to meet Jacob he's very special to me and I love him so I hope you two can get along." my dad said nervously holding a man's hand.

I smiled at jacob and shook his hand, he makes my dad happy so he makes me happy.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too." He said.

" dad, Jacob, this is Shawn, I know there's an age difference but I really do love him and he loves me." I nervously waited for them to respond.

"I can accept that son." My dad said.

I let out the biggest sigh of relief, " I'm so glad to hear that dad."

" well, let's eat!" jacob yelled in excitement.

We all sat down at the table and started our 'what we are thankful for' talk. 

I started us off, " I'm thankful that my father accepts me no matter what and I'm thankful that he found someone to love."

My dad what next, " I'm thankful to have my son here with us today to enjoy this wonderful meal, I'm thankful to spend this holiday with the people that I love the most and the person that loves my son."

Next was Jacob, " I'm thankful for your love Mark, I'm so glad I have you to call mine."

And lastly was Shawn, " I'm really thankful that you guys accept mine and Damians love, it means the world to me."

We ate our meal and laughed and talked about anything that came up and it was a truly happy and perfect meal full of loving people and no stress, it was perfect. After we were all stuffed we went to the living room to watch the game and just relax.

By the end of the day my dad and jacob had fallen asleep all tangled up together on the couch. I put a blanket on them and got myself ready to drive home, well I can't quite drive yet so Shawn will be driving but I'll be there to keep him company.

" all ready to go?" Shawn whispered to be sure not to wake anyone.

I grab my jacket and Shawn's hand, gave him a nice sweet kiss to thank him for coming with me, "I'm ready to go." I replied.

"Damian"

"Damian!"

"DAMIAN!"

I shot up, "yes?"

"Are you sleeping in my class?!?" Shawn, I mean Mr. Carter asked me.

"Ummm no?"

"Mmhm, detention after class with me." Mr. Carter stated then went back to teaching.

*****************************************

A/N: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Short little first part of the chapter for you guys for the holiday, don't kill me lol. Picture of Jacob, Damian's dad's boyfriend. Hope you all have a good day!