0.1

Kakure was currently looking blankly at the sweating system. Fam didn’t expect his host to be so..scary! “So what you're saying is that I can find a man of my standard if I just destroy the heroine in different worlds..?” Kakure said emotionlessly as she looked at the ball of light. [Yes *gulp* when you are on the mission you have a possibility to find your man and if you want I could bind you two as soulmates so you have him in every world.] Fam said as it shivered at how calm and cold his host was. No host should be this calm or cold… “En. I’ll do it” Kakure said with excitement flashing through her eyes. 

[Host the first world will be a fantasy world. Please choose which race you want to be in this world.] Fam said quickly while Kakure was staring intently. A blue screen popped up. It was actually a pretty cute screen. Kakure lips began to twitch into a smile just a little. There were four words on the screen: Beastman, Human, Elf, Dragon. Kakure chose the beastman race. Why? Because they looked adorable when they were young. Another screen popped up with three words this time: Mammals, Reptilian, amphibians. Kakure chose mammals and from then on kakure fine tuned her beastman self. She was a human black jaguar. Her new form had long black hair that flowed down to her knees and she kept her height the same. She now had glowing green eyes that if you turned off the lights you would easily see them. A beautiful black tail came from behind her with two amazingly majestic black jaguar ears. The only thing that automatically changed was her teeth. Only two of her teeth were changed. Which adds to her majesticness. She smiled.

She hit finished on her character creation screen as her eyes smiled. [Host would you like to learn skills?] Fam asked confidently as he saw his host smiling eyes. "En." Kakure said as she almost gave him a smile. [Animal instincts, Animal strength, Musical Instruments, Singing, Cooking, and Studying.] Fam said as he floated over to Kakure. "Animal instincts, Animal Strength, and Studying." Kakure decided to learn. After a few years she mastered them. [Entering the world: Animalistic Love: The School Days edition.] Kakure closed her eyes and reviewed the plot while transferring to the world.  Kakure was on a mountain sitting in a meditating position. "Kakure Shikimori, please hear me out… I think going to school would help make friends even find a mate. So, please go to school this year. It's the first year of highschool." A small gentle voice called behind her. Kakure sighed. "En." She replied, she doesn't like troublesome conversations. " Thank you, Kakure! I knew you would agree sooner or later!" The woman said as she gave Kakure a bashful smile.

 Even though Kakure was facing the other way she had that feeling.  "Which school." Kakure said as she started to stand up and face the woman the other Kakure called mother. "The biodiversity school called Variety!" Her mother said as she continued to smile. Kakure had to look down a little to look her mother in the eyes and said "Okay." Which made her Mother excited as usually Kakure would just say 'en'. Kakao, Kakure's mother, started to sing and dance as she led Kakure back to her room. Kakure's room was in a more modern style. Since she was big, her room, of course, had to be big as well. The color of the room was a white and different shades of grey.

The room itself had a cinnamon smell too. The shape of the room was in a rectangular shape. It had a bed, wooden desk, and a small table with two chairs on the table had a few white and black roses. The wooden desk was made of birch and was painted into a shade of grey. The vase was a handmade object. The ten yer old Kakure made it and it was quite beautiful. “Welp, I’m going to make dinner. Kay.” Mother sang happily. After mother left the room Kakure sat on the comfortable bed. Kakure decided to review what she learned. 

There were multiple races, such as Beastman, Humans, Elves, and Fairies. Magic also existed in this world. There were only four types of magic, Light, Darkness, Metal, and Plants. Ninety-five percent of people couldn’t use magic but there was magic. The Kakure here had two magical powers, Darkness, and Light. Kakure was a genius when it came to magic and everything else except Algebra. She was like a five year learning it. 

Luckily, The current Kakure is pretty good at Algebra, not a genus by any means, just passable. Kakure is going to pretend she was actually bad at Algebra, mostly because she doesn’t remember seventy-five percent of it. “Kakure, dinners ready!” Kakure’s mother shouted. Kakure got up and went to the dining room and ate with her mother. After taking a bath Kakure went to sleep blissfully. In the meanwhile Fam was panicking. Why? Because there was a problem that he couldn’t fix. Beastmen have mates and Kakure is a beastman. Soon Fam found a solution. He would just bind their souls making them soulmates. Problem fixed! Wait no. There is a new problem who knows if the mate would be cute! This poor system needs breaks.

While Fam freaks out, kakure woke up and took a shower. She decided to wear a white shirt, black dress pants, a black coat with a grey tie, and she decided to wear white gloves.She also put her hair in a messy ponytail. Kakure soon walked out of her room to find her mother smiling at her and her father looking at her with approval. Soon Kakure sat inside the carriage while her parents sat across from her. Kakure crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She would be there a week before school actually started. There was also a Fifty percent chance of Kakure becoming the student council president and a ninety-one percent chance of Kakure becoming a member. Kakure preferably didn’t want anything to do with the student council. Why? In Kakure words “It’s too troublesome.” [{School days edition my butt, more like a battlefield for teeenagers}] Fam thought as he remembered the stories the other systems told.