Kenzies new roomate:

We just got dropped off at our new school and we're assigned rooms, my room was 118. I walk down the long hallway and start passing doors, 108, 110, 112, 114, 116, ah! 118. I open the door and see a small brunette sitting on her bed.
"Hi I'm Kenzie, what's you're name?" I ask
"I'm Annie. What's your schedule look like?"
We sit down and look at our schedules ;
[ Annie L : P1. Miss auburn. P2. Mr Jenssen. P3. Miss Lynn P4. Mr Holand. P5/6 Dance class with miss Lee. ]  
[ Mackenzie Z : P1. Miss Lynn. P2. Mr Jenssen. P3. Miss auburn. P4. Mr holand. P5/6 dance class with miss Lee. ]
"Oh perfect we have second, fourth, and dance together." She sings.
"Alright well it's getting late so let's get ready to go to bed"  I look at her changing and see her small little waist, and her perky boobs bounce out of her bra. She takes off her underwear and put some tiny shorts on I can see her ass out of. I start changing and couldn't find my underwear so I bent down digging around in my suitcase. I could feel her looking at my shaven pussy.  I couldn't fine them so I just threw a semi see through giant shirt on and get in my bed.
"Ow wtf" I kinda scream
"You ok" she asks
"Yeah my bed springs are just fucked up. I'll call them in the morning" I groan
"You can come lay in my bed" she offers.
We curl up in bed and lay down together. I feel her ass against my body, and feel butterflies build up in my pussy. I've never felt like this before. I try and ignore it and go to bed, but god damn I just wanted to miss her.