:+: Chapter 1 :+:

My name is Lapiz. I'm the oldest of 3, but I depend on my sisters to help me when life gets tough. Mother died when Rose (our second oldest) was 3, and when I was 7. We were heartbroken. Father didn't know what to do with us, so he ran away. And now you're left with 3 children. Me, 7, Rose, 3, and Daisy, 2. Let's skip over to 10 years later. We've gathered enough money to finally attend school. Luckily, this school has a uniform and free lunch, so we don't have to purchase anything. 

      But something comes to mind. My tour of the school was.. interesting. The boy's name was Tyler (may I note, he was pretty cute). He acted a bit strange. 

S E P T E M B E R 8 , 6 : 2 9 A M

~~~~~~~

"LAPIZ!"

"LAPIZ, WAKE UP, YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF YOUR HOMEWORK!"

I was up in a flash. "Rose? ROSE! What time is it?" I asked hurriedly. "It's 6:30, we need to get to school in an hour! Hurry up!" She rushed out of the room. Right... I had stayed up studying, but I didn't do my homework. I must be the dumbest woman ever. Right! Back to reality.

While I get ready, let me tell you a secret. I'm not really supposed to be in the school, neither is my sisters. This school was supposed to be for the rich families. We might've... just.. opened up mailboxes and took anything that could help us.

BUT THE INVITATION WAS WEEKS OLD! THEY MUST'VE NOT CARED ABOUT IT... right? Either way, don't tell ANYONE! A.N.Y.O.N.E. Okay? Okay.

So, as we're walking to the bus stop, a student in front of us drops his wallet. What do I do? Taking a dollar won't hurt.. but it's not right..

~~~

Time to vote what happens.

How to vote:

Just tell me in the comments and I'll tally the votes. I'll let you pick the ending for one more chapter after this one. <3