Chapter 18

Adriana's POV
~~~~~~

I rush back into the room to see Kayla on the floor trying to get back up. I guess the drugs Bryan gave her made her a hit woozy since she was having some trouble getting stable on her feet.

I try to get closer to help her when she yelps and slaps me in my face. She backs away quickly as I approach her again.

"Kayla, stop" I say warningly

She continues to back up into a corner  until she hits her back against the wall and slides down the wall.

"Go away!! Leave me alone! I hate it here and I wanna go home!!" She screams at me.

I dont listen to her pleading and lift her up and place her on my hip. She starts screaming bloody murder and wriggling in my grasp.

"If I'm going to make her regress to a  baby I'm going to have to bring out the big guns." I mumble to myself

Kayla's POV
~~~~~
Adriana has such a strong ass grasp! Why cant I get out of her arms?? Anyways I hear her mumble something to herself and at this point I dont question it.

She finally lets me down but holds onto my hand. I'm smack her hand repeatedly until she gets down to my level.

"Kayla, you're already in big enough trouble. Do not make it worse on your self" she says in a mean tone.

I whimper and stop. We get into a big room and I can't help but look around in amazement.

But then I see him(Bryan) and I immediately go back to my mean look. I don't even know his name!!

Adriana sets me on the big bed and sits in front of me and he (Bryan) sits next to me. I get a stern glare from both of them.

Adriana says, " We need to talk young lady."

I gulp and try to move away from them when he(Bryan) grabs me and puts me on his lap.

I wiggle and try to get off when I feel a stinging sensation on my upper thigh. I stop and pout.

"Now back to what I was saying before I was interrupted missy." Adriana continues.

"We need to talk. That stunt you pulled today was completely unacceptable. You could have gotten hurt. You knew the rules and you still decided to try and escape."

I look away in despair. All I wanted was to go home. I didn't want to be here in the first place. But something about them makes me feel safe, like they won't hurt me.

" Kayla, Look at me. I need you to apologize to daddy and I for your actions. If you do it and mean it your punishment will not be so bad." Adriana commanded

I immediately comply, "I'm sorry Adriana and... daddy. I shouldn't have tried to run away and I won't do it again"

Adriana says, "Aw thank you sweetie but I think you're forgetting one little thing. You forgot to address me as mommy honey."

"Sorry mommy" I say.

I don't know what's taking me over but I just don't want to have a worse punishment.

"Aww thank you so much baby! You're such a good girl for mommy and daddy!" Mom-Adriana coos at me.

I smirk in response and wait to hear my new punishment.

~~~~~
Meanwhile back at Kayla's house.

Police are swarming the house looking for amy clues or suspicions about what happened.

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!

Detective Cordero (yes just like in Jane the Virgin)
~~~~

I get called in on a robbery/homicide.
45 year old African American woman with one single stab wound to the gut.  Not sure why but this case gives me the heebie jeebies.

Something feels off but I can't put my foot on it. I'm on the scene and the house looks like it was completely ransacked. Maybe my gut was wrong and it was just a robbery gone wrong.

Well time to look and see if anything looks suspicious. That's when I realize, the rooms upstairs aren't even messed up.

Maybe this wasn't just a robbery and something sinister is brewing here....

~~~~~~~~
OMGG NEW CHARACTER REVEAL!! will he be able to connect the dots and save Kayla? Will Kayla succumb to the whims of her new mommy and daddy? Will I stop leaving fucking cliffhangers at every chapter?

Btw comments and suggestions are always encouraged here!!

Song suggestion of the day!! Okay byeeee❤❤