chapter 1

~TRIGGER WARNING! ⚠
This does contain talk of mental illness and attempted suicide, plus abuse from parents. I AM NOT ROMANTICIZING MENTAL ILLNESS! Please read at your own risk!~

Eddie's face stung from his tears, running to his medicine cabinet and find the real medicine, that could... Harm him. He locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet seat, shakily opening the pill bottle. His mother had just figured out he was gay, she screamed at him, telling him he was disgusting and worthless. He replayed something she had said in his head, over and over. 'You can't be one of those faggots!' He kept replaying, finally opening the bottle and taking a deep breathe. He wiped his eyes and took a handful, quickly swallowing them. He felt dizzy after a few minutes, eventually passing out. His mother was banging on the door, trying to get him, but he was unresponsive. She eventually picked the lock and opened it, screaming in terror and picking her son up then running to the car and driving to the hospital.

Eddie woke up in a hospital bed. Doctors stood over him as he looked around. "Whats going on? " He asked, jumping up and noticing wires on his arms. "You a-ah-almost d-died Edd-eddie" Bill said frantically coming from behind a doctor. Eddie looked at him, Bill immediately hugged him, now Eddie started to cry again. "I'm sorry Bill" He said still sobbing. Bill felt a tap on his shoulder and looked around, seeing it was a doctor and Eddies mom. The doctor asked questions, one thing led to another, Eddie was now being sent to a mental hospital, or 'the crazy farm' as his mother would say. As the doctor explained, Eddie nodded. Maybe this will be better Eddie thought. I'll get away from mom. Eventually Eddie got home and packed, leaving shortly after. He caught a bus, he was 19, he didn't always need his mom with him.

When he got there, he walked in. A lady at the front desk  gave him a paper to sighn, he sighned and got showed to his room by her. "Keep your bag on the bed, someone has to check it" She said. She was a fairly young woman, she was also 19 and this, somehow was a job she was able to get. Her name was Beverly Marsh, she had short reddish orange hair and splattered freckles on her face. She walked away before finding yet another 19 year old worker, Richie Tozier.

~

hey guys! I really hope this is good, this is my first super serious story so please don't be super mean~