U Said

You and Peep just hurted each other so both of you decided to take a break but both you can't handle being without the other but now that you can't go back in a relationship.

One week since the break up

Your POV

I skipped school the whole week.

I couldn't see him, i would just break down again.

All that i do at home is listening to his music crying and sleeping.

Of course i get myself high as much as i can to handle the pain ,

but not even xannys could fix it.

I actually stopped properly eating , i'll eat an apple once a day maybe.

I'm in my bed and stalked his social medias and my messages 24/7 but no signs of him.

but suddenly a notification popped up on my phone

'Lil Peep - U Said'

I clicked immediately on the link with shaking hands and just listen with my earbuds in.

Hearing it over

and over

and over again as i sang quietly with him in a broken voice.

My eyes won't stop tearing and burning.

But i could swear i could see someone out my window in the corner in my eye but as i turned around.

No one.

Just as i've finished listening and singing to the song the 20th time, my display blinged up again.

'I wish I didn't have a heart to love you

I wish i didnt play a part to break you

-Gus'

This got me crying harder than i've even been but it lead me quick to sleep because i was exhausted of this mental stress.

And just as i drift to sleep, i feel someone wrapping their arms around me and breathing in my neck and they smelled just like peep.

I was on so many substances that i couldn't figure out if it was real or not but at that point i couldn't even open my eyes.

'I can still feel your touch

i still do those same drugs'

i heard quietly in my sleep from Gus and slept like i was in heaven.

In the morning i remembered that he still had the keys to my apartment and the final proof that it was real

was a complete outfit from him with the note

'U look cuter than me in this

P.S: see u in a better place

-Peep'