chapter one: my chemical romance

maurice throws his hair into a messy bun. "omg i hate my life i have no clothes" he said throwing on his favorite my chemical romance shirt with matching black jeans. And to top it off he threw on his worn out black converse. "MAURICE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" his crack addict mother dylan said. "omfg i hate my life maurice said" grabbing his black eyeliner and quickly applying it around his eyes. "i cant pay the bills neither do i like yo stupid ass so im selling you off" his mother said hitting another line of crack.

maurice gasped; "WHAT?!?" "you heard me right now pack your bags your new owner will be here soon". maurice ran to pack his 20 other my chemical romance shirts and matching black jeans ofc he packed a picture of his dad lee who left 10 years ago to go to the store to get some milk. then the door bell rang, his heart dropping as he quickly finished packing smaller things. "MAURICEEEE" his crack addict mother screamed. "coming you crack sniffing ass bitch".

"oh my gosh" maurice said as he looked at his new owner. she was so hot uwu he was drooling. "im masa your new owner now get on my leash and lets go to the bdsm castle in verona"