Don't ask

Hey guys so this chapter may be a bit short, because I plan to split up all the fights into separate chapters. So let's get this tape rolling.

Deku POV

I went to the nurse's office. "I saw the whole fight, I didn't know you could do that, your so lucky to have such an amazing quirk." Even she thought of my quirk as amazing. I hated it, all I feel is empty, cold, and pain. "Yeah, it's cool I guess." She couldn't use her quirk until after the festival so she just tended to all my scars. She saw the one that read die. She gave me a questioning look. "Don't ask." I said with a grunt. She told me to come back after the festival, because she would use her quirk on me.

I walked to the area the rest of the class was sitting. They all looked up at me. I sat alone, people kept coming up to me telling me how lucky I was to have the quirk I have. I ignored them all until Kacchan came up to me "Oi, nerd what the hell was that explosion?" I shrugged. "You know your only here, because of your awesome quirk, but one day your luck is gonna run out." I nodded. I felt like crying, no one wanted me to win. Everything I have is pure luck.

That's when Ojiro came up to me " Your going against Shinso right?" I looked down at the list I was given. "Ya, why?" Shinso would be the first person I would go up against. "I could tell you fought hard to get as far as you are now" I nodded. "Well this Shinso guy, his quirk is that if you answer a question he asks you, you will be under his control." A shudder went down my spine. Creepy. "So as long as you avoid doing that you should be fine." He said with a shrug. "Thank you, this really means a lot for me." He walked away. 

As long as I don't talk I should be fine. Eventually Aizawa came to me so he would lead me to the arena. "Thank you for looking out for me Mr. Aizawa." Thinking when he asked me to stop using my quirk so I wouldn't hurt myself any longer. He really did care about me as his student. "You got some pretty bad scars today. I didn't know you could do any of that. Though looks like all the power did some damage on you." I shrugged. I felt nervous, now all the camera were only going to be on me and Shinso. "Tell me something." I look up at him, and give him a nod to go on. "I keep seeing blood on the training grounds. Is that you?" I look down and nod, ashamed. "Your quirk isn't all that, then is it." Did he actually realize that it was so hard feeling pain all the time. "Guess not." 

He then told me to walk through the door and wait until they announce my name. I felt nervousness build up inside me. I could win this as long as I don't speak. "Izuku Midoriya." Presents Mike screamed, giving me a slight headache. I stepped onto the field. Shinso was already there. He look sleep deprived, I would probably look like that if I didn't cover up the bags  under my eyes with concealer. He had purple hair and a sick smile.

I can't talk. I repeated in my head. Until Midnight said go. He started talking trying to hit a nerve and get me to respond. I walked towards him. "You didn't deserve to win the last two rounds, then again seeing how pathetic you were in the second round. Running away." I didn't speak. I planned to weaken him with my negativity so I could push him out of the arena. I didn't want to use my quirk to much now, because then my scars would rip open. "Not talking? No wonder your parents abandoned you, pathetic." He hit a nerve, that was it screw scars. I could hear the stadium go silent, how the hell did he know that. 

That's when Present Mike pulled up my file, and said "he's right." I hit Shinso with a wall of negativity, pushing him out of the arena. "Izuku Midoriya is the winner." I hear Midnight say. "Wow he definitely shouldn't have said that." Present Mike said into the microphone. I walked off the arena. I could feel everyone in the stadium, everyone was sad I won. No one wants me to win. 

Author Chan

That wasn't as short of a chapter as I thought it would be. So more fights coming so. See on the next Dragonball Z, I saw that so many times as a child. Anyway time for me to roll out.