Monarch File: The Heir

Monarch Site #17 "The Royal Palace"

Titan Name- The Heir

Human Name- Y/N

Titan Age- 13,000,000

Human Age- 13

Looks:

The Heir has a human-like body that is around 5' 7". The only difference from looking fully human is his 3' long tail, and his three long rows of dorsal fins spanning from the tip of his tail to the base of his skull.

Eye Color- (E/C)

Skin Color- (S/C)

Hair Color- Black w/Dark Blue Highlights

Family:

Father- Godzilla

Mother- Unknown

Siblings- N/A

Abilities:

Underwater Breath- Allows Y/N to breathe underwater. Like his father.

Strength- Y/N has a weaker version of his Titan strength. Still Stronger than humans.

Titan Form- Y/N is believed to be able to turn back into his full titan form at any time. Has yet to be witnessed by Monarch Scientists.

Additional Notes- Y/N was found dormant in 1976 in Hawkins, Indiana underneath a Department of Energy facility. Monarch Took over and together the two agencies run out of the same building but the Department of Energy doesn't have control over Y/N and Monarch doesn't have control over their experiments.

- Y/N became active again shortly after we found him. He seemed content with the large room we gave him to live in and the large lake that he sleeps in. He is non-hostile against our scientists but has been seen trying to escape multiple times.

-Y/N becomes extremely active at certain times for an unknown reason. Department of Energy have said that the times of activity align with testing times for subject 11. The reason for this is unknown but it is suspected that Y/N has either an attachment to the girl or is threatened by what she is doing. Either way, it is advised that Y/N be watched carefully from the watch chambers during these times.

-Y/N has a recorded roar from one of these times of extreme activity. File is loaded below.

Final Notes- Y/N is the non-hostile son to Godzilla. He can be used to find his father. Afterward, both can be researched for further understanding of the kaiju species.