A few years later...

Y/N POV

I jumped out of the house in a sports bra, shorts and a jacket ready for my morning run. It was 6:30 and I needed a run that morning.

After coming back in from my run, my mom announced that we where getting new neighbors later today and that where going to live across the street. I don't know why she told me but she did. I walloped into the kitchen in order to sit down and eat a granola bar and my father also told me. How strange I thought, they both had hUgE smiles on their faces and both told me the same thing. I didn't think much of it because today I was starting a new job.

~after work because I am a lazy fucker and it's 4 in the morning in England when I am writing this and I have school tomorrow but I can sleep due to depression, anxiety and ISOMNIA!!!! (Sorry for that) ~

I came home and my parents told me to dress nicely and go introduce my self to the neighbors because they are 20 like mah self. Why on earth would they want me to do that?

Anyway, I got changed into:

(For those offline, it's a Gray t-shirt and jeans with a hand bag and lacy strapped shoes)
And went across the road, knocked on the door and waited. I was wondering why may parents where acting strange until the door opened.

There they where.
Stood there in front of me.
After years of loosing touch, they're here.

"SAM, COLBY" I screamed and hugged them tight. "How did my parents know?"
"Oh, you know, we have our ways" Colby said while still hugging me tight.

I went in and helped them unpack. While h was bringing things up to Colbys room, I stared at him when he wasn't looking.
'God,' I thought, 'hasn't he changed?'