Chapter Three

Renee found herself pacing back and forth in her bedroom, running her hands through her long hair as she tried to calm her nerves. The young woman licked her lips, staring down at her phone. It was Ryan who was calling her. Ryan, her boyfriend, and Negan's son. She shook her head to try to rid herself even momentarily of the memories she had made with his father over the last few hours. She pushed aside the fact that she was almost completely certain the older man had been coming onto her. Ryan couldn't know about it, not one bit.

The woman swiped her finger right across the screen of her phone before lifting it to her ear, "Hey baby, how's work going?"

Ryan's voice came through from the other end of the line, "It's awful, no one does shit around here. It's like they all just sit on their asses and wait for me to show up."

The corner of Renee's mouth dropped in a sympathetic manner. He was a hard working man, one that worked too hard for the job which he held. She tried to take her mind off the smile of his father when he had told her goodnight upon dropping her off. Renee managed to tune back into the conversation in time to prevent her silence from being weird, "Yeah. I'm sorry, you really need to get out of that place."

There was a moment of silence on his end as well and the woman just barely heard him sigh. "Yeah... well," he paused, "It could be worse, I suppose. How was the ride home?" He sounded happier not to be talking about his place of employment, "Was my dad ok? He didn't do anything to make you uncomfortable, did he?"

Her mind flashed back to that damned smile of the man in question. His smile, his eyes, his body, his voice.... his- "No," she broke her own train of thought, "He didn't do anything. We just talked about you mostly." The woman figured that was ok to say, at least that part wasn't exactly a lie.

"Good things, I hope?"

"That's all there is when it comes to you." Ok, so that part had been a lie but the details of that conversation would never come to light if she had any say in the matter.

"Now you're just being sweet."

"Me?" Her voice raised an octave as she teased, "Never." She wanted to have questions answered, "Why are you so worried about your dad when it comes to me? Has he given you a reason to be... concerned?"

Again, there was a pause. She could practically see her boyfriend closing his eyes and swallowing as he prepared to explain something he wanted to be careful with. He started slowly, "The woman... well," he corrected himself, "One of the women that he cheated on my mom with was considerably younger than himself... maybe more than one was considerably younger... disturbingly younger."

Renee nodded although he couldn't hear her through the phone, "Oh, well... legal though, right?"

"Of course she was legal." He laughed dryly, "Doesn't change the fact that she was young enough to be his daughter though. Hell, she was younger than me by three years. She was twenty-one."

"Dang," Renee rubbed at her eyes, trying to rid herself of the arousing images of Negan with a woman that age. She once again, redirected her thoughts, "That's... that's awful. Your poor mom."

"Yeah, he really put her through it, that's for sure."

"You seriously think he would try something with your girlfriend though? I mean... wouldn't that almost... I don't know... that's just..." The thought oddly turned her on.

"Sick?"

She nodded against her own beliefs and desires, "Yeah."

Ryan groaned, "I've got to get back to work, babe."

"What time do you get off?"

"Whenever you cum."

Renee snorted at that, "Get back to work, you perv. I love you."