Chapter 1

"Hello Overhaul."

"Who are you?" demanded Overhaul. "How did you get in here?!"

"And here I thought that you were a calm and collected man, Chisaki. I guess I was wrong."

"Who are you!"

"Oh yes, where are my manners. You may call me Creed. A quirkless man who is going to change society the only way I know how."

"And how are you going to do that?"

Creed gave a smirk from underneath his hood and he said, "By clearing away the men and women who allow the villains to go unchecked and who use their power to humiliate and control others."

"Clearing away?" Overhaul asked, before realization came to his mind. "You're going to kill them... You're going to kill the ones who are poisoning society..."

"Exactly," Creed replied. "And I'm sorry to say that you are my first target."

"How-"

Chisaki fell to the ground. His throat covered in blood as a young teen walked around the body and said, "That is what you get for torturing me for nearly 8 years, Chisaki. Yasuraka ni nemuru." With those final words, the young teen closed Chisaki's eyes and turned to look at Creed.

"Did I do well father?" the young teen asked.

"Yes," Creed replied. "We should get going. You have school in the morning."

"Yes father," the young teen replied and the two of them ran off into the night.

Next day

"Detective Midoriya!"

"Hey Earphone Jack!" Izuku said with a young teen girl with snow white hair and ruby red eyes by his side. "Any luck on finding the hooded killer known as Creed?"

The Pro Hero shook her head and said, "None. But we did get word that he killed Chisaki Kai."

"Good."

The two adults turned to look at the young teen.

"The bastard deserves it."

"Eri," Izuku said.

"No father," Eri said. "Chisaki deserved what he got. Besides, if it weren't for Creed, I might still be with that bastard."

Izuku sighed and said, "Sorry Earphone Jack. Eri here was rescued by Creed when she was about 8 or so. Creed then appeared in my living room and placed her in my care. And before you ask, no. I didn't get a good look at his face."

"Did you report this?" Earphone Jack asked.

"Yes," Midoriya replied. "But they couldn't find him for quite some time."

"Why?"

Midoriya and Eri turned around and saw the Pro Hero Creati.

"Because he disappeared," Midoriya replied. "Even I, the greatest detective on the force, couldn't find him."

"He struck once more," Creati said, turning to her fellow hero after acknowledging Izuku. "Sir Nighteye is expecting all available heroes and law enforcement to be there so we can find this killer and bring him to justice."

"Alright," Earphone Jack replied. "What about you, Detective? How are you going to get there?"

"I'll be a bit late though," Izuku replied. "I need to get this little one to school."

"What about your car?" Creati asked with a raised eyebrow.

Midoriya brought out a keychain with a car key and a house key, before he pressed a button on the key fob and a dark green Mustang GT unlocked and the Detective said, "I have my car. I'll see you two there."