Chapter one

Luke's pov🎸

It was 3 AM and I had just woken up and I stop thinking about him and how I wanted to fuck him hard or more or less wanted him to fuck me hard.

And with that thought I was hard and I can't really do anything considering, I'm on a tour bus with Ashton, Calum, Michael, and my mom. And if I get caught that would just be to embarrassing. But it's to uncomfortable and if anyone is awake they'll see my boner, I'll just be quick.

I got up from my bunk bed, and quickly ran to the bathroom and luckily it wasn't being used. I locked the bathroom door so no one could walk in on me masterbating. I stripped off my shirt, pants, and underwear and walk in the shower and turn it on so no one could hear my groaning.

I wrapped my hand around my hardness and started stroking it hard and fast. My groans got louder as I got closer to my release. I kept thinking about him on stage and how hot he gets, also how he always wears a sleeveless shirt and blackjeans that fit his legs just right.

I then came all over my hand and the shower. So I decided to take a shower, and then clean up the cum on the shower floor. I grabbed my towel and wiped the mirror off from the steam.

I grabbed my hair brush and ran thru my hair, then brushed my teeth. I hung my towel on the railing of the shower curtains.

I grabbed my shirt, shorts, and my underwear and put them back on, and walked to the door and unlocked the door. I opened the bathroom door to see Ashton shocked.

"You ok bro?" I asked maybe he heard me I worried.

"Yea, but why did you take a shower at 3:20 in the morning?" Ashton questioned me.

"I forgot to take one last night plus it was bothering me," I stated.

"Ok then I'm going back to sleep," he said walking back to his bunk.

That was weird, why did he just come to the bathroom to see if I was ok. Whatever I walked to my bunk and laid with my penguin and cuddled it.

RING! My alarm went off waking me up from my deep sleep.

"Wake up Lukey," Ashton said jumping on top of me.

"Nooooooooo," I groaned a little more sexily than I meant to but I don't think Ash noticed.

"Come on Hemmings we have a show tonight and need to practice," Calum laughed while dragging me out of bed.

"Fuck you bro," I laughed.

"Fuck me more like fuck you,"

We walked to the venue and did our soundcheck and I saw how hot he was. Then I started getting hard.

"Shit," I hissed.

Quick hurry think of a turn off. Then I for some reason thought of Liam Payne which was a good turn off.

Ashton's pov🥁

So last night I woke up and saw that Luke was gone so I went to go look for him. I ended hearing someone groaning from the bathroom and went to go check it out.

After I got to the bathroom Luke Hemmings came out. That's was unexpected.

"You ok bro?" Luke asked.

"Yea, but why did you take a shower at 3:20 in the morning?"

"I forgot to that one last night plus it was bothering me."

"Ok then I'm going back to sleep," I said.

I walk back to my bunk which was across from Luke, I was wondering why he woke up this early in the morning. He usually never wakes up through the night. Then I went sleep and was awoken by Calum's alarm meaning we have to go to soundcheck.

"Wake up Lukey," I said jumping on top of Luke.

"Noooooooo," Luke groaned.

"Come on Hemmings we have a show tonight and need to practice," Calum said dragging Luke out of bed.

We walked to the venue and did our soundcheck, and I saw Luke was mad about something.

"Shit," Luke hissed and walked off.

So I just decided to text him.

Ash🥁: You ok?

Lu🎸: Yea why wouldn't I be?

Ash🥁: Because you kinda of stormed off.

Lu🎸: Yea I just cut my finger on my guitar string.

I know he didn't cut his finger but whatever I don't know he is lying to me.