Chapter 1: The death of a Friend

New characters for this story

Fuuko -A girl who has been with Akira/Makoto for a long time but Saddly meets her end in SAO

Serina- A girl who has just met Akira after the fateful day.

Torri- A girl who loves birds and dreams of flying, Akira meets her in ALO

Maria- A girl in love with GGO and a fan of Sinon

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

[A few Months since the game started]

Our hero is shown with a friend surrounded by Player Killers

Akira: Who are you guys !?

????: Well as you will be dying I'll tell you We are laughing coffin. Once we end you we'll be taking your items and Col. 

Akira: Fuuko run !!

The girl with him looks at him concerned.

Fuuko: But !! 

Akira: Now Fuuko !!

Fuuko tries to run away but the Player Killers use a poison dart on her that drains her HP fast

Akira: Fuuko !?

Player Killer : *Smirking* well well well, the girl has just been poisoned what are you gonna do know ?

Akira: *Glares at them* I'll kill you !!

Player Killer : Tsk tsk tsk, If you kill me now you won't be able to save her.  Ahahahaha……ha- *Gets run through by Akira's sword*

Akira: *His Eyes glowing red as Error messages appear around him* Grrraaaaaagh !!!!!

Player Killer 2,3 & 4: *Panicking* Wh-wh-what the hell !?

Fuuko: Akira…………I-I love you *her HP drops to 0 and she shatters into crystals*

As the Shards float we then hear the agonizing screams of the small group of laughing coffin members. We soon See that Akira is back to normal.

Akira: *He looks around and doesn't find Fuuko and begins to cry* Noooooo !!!!

[A few days Later in Lindus]

We see Akira walking from the teleport plaza looking rather fatigued and upset

Akira: (Stupid……Akihiko Kayaba ……stupid SAO………If I didn't play this damn game at all She'd still be alive !!)

Akira passes a short girl with green eyes who looks at him

????: What is up with him ?

Akira Enters the Blacksmith shop owned by Lisbeth he gained Fuuko's items when she died cause he married her in the game and had access to her inventory, which included material to craft with.

Lisbeth: Welcome to Lisbeth's Blacksmith shop Is there anything I can help you with ?

Akira: Do you make Custom orders ?

Lisbeth: Yes, in fact not to long ago I forged a sword for another guy. So do you have any material or a sword to show me what I'm working with ?

Akira opens his inventory and goes to the material he had along with a sword that Fuuko once used.

Akira: I'd like you to make a sword that can be paired with this one.

Lisbeth: A-alright then. I'll do that. 

Lisbeth goes to start forging Akira's new sword. As she does we see a glimpse of the girl from earlier walking into the shop.

~Chapter End ~