Arriving At The House

CHRIS' POV:
When we got off the plane, we grabbed our suitcases and headed on through the airport. JFK was quite big and so not being spotted by anyone would be rare. Scarlett wore a bobble hat and her normal reading glasses. I wore a cap and shades. It was 5am and Scarlett was asleep the whole journey. I didn't sleep at all because I wanted Scarlett to rest comfortably and feel safe. The airport was very empty and LAX was one of two arrivals at this time of day. LHR was the other arrival. We waltzed through with our bags and hopped into the cab we had booked by Scarlett's agent. When we got there I took her suitcase off of her and told her to get in. After I'd put them in the boot, I jumped in beside her. She removed her hat and glasses because the windows were tinted.

We weren't staying in a hotel we were staying in an apartment house on Westhampton Beach. Although Scarlett had slept the whole way, she was still a little drowsy and so wasn't immediate in her actions. I got out the car and grabbed the suitcases. At the same time she was still slowly getting out, taking in the scenery I guess. She grew up in New York but she'd never been here before. She'd been to Long Beach but not Hamptons.  As I unlocked the front door and walked in, Scarlett suddenly got her energy back. "See ya." She said as she sprinted up the stairs. "I don't think so." I shouted as I ran after her.

She screamed when she saw me coming and ran into the biggest bedroom I have ever seen. I followed her, still chasing her. She jumped on the bed in a star shape, spread out with her head crashed down on the pillows. She turned around and saw me standing by the door and said "I'm never gonna wanna leave. Might just go collect James and come straight back." I laughed and walked over to where she was sat. She looked up at me. "What is it?" She said to me concerningly. "Nothing. You're adorable when you're happy." She laughed before getting up and examining the rest of the house. She shouted at me from downstairs. "Hey come and check this out." She shouted. I plodded down the stairs, the jetlag was hitting. I walked into the lounge, where I thought she was shouting from. "Where are you?" I shouted. She softly came up behind me and whispered into my ear "I'm here." I jumped out of my skin, turned around and pulled her down onto the sofa with me.

SCARLETT'S POV:
He pulled me onto the sofa and started tickling me. "Stopppppp." I said to him whilst laughing. Eventually I flinched into a position where he grabbed me and we just hugged each other. I lay on him just in his arms. It was the best feeling. He then sat up, picked me up and began walking up the stairs. "Put me down." I said laughing. "Where are you taking me." "Where you belong." He then walked into the bathroom and put me in the empty bathtub. He immediately ran away and I got out and chased him. When I eventually found him he was on the bed on his phone. "What the hell." I was out of breath from running everywhere and him tickling me. "Oh hello can I help you?" He pretending like nothing had happened.

I jumped onto the bed and sat beside him. I hit his leg before saying "the bath tub? Are you fucking serious." He burst out laughing for ages. I smiled and just rested my head on his shoulder. "That's my exercise done for the day." I said. He placed his hand on my jaw and pulled my head closer into his chest so he could kiss my hair. "Imagine just spending all day everyday like this." I said quietly as he therapeutically stroked my hair. "What about our jobs. Acting? Wouldn't you miss it?" He responded. "Of course I would but we could raise a family. Another child perhaps." I raised my eyebrows but he wouldn't have noticed. "Would you want another child right now though. When James is so small?" I smiled and said "We don't need another child right now but I still think spending all day everyday in a house like this by the beach is definitely the life." He laughed and returned to stroking my hair, kissing it softly.