Hello • Video

kouvr sat behind the camera for the newest smosh video they were filming. which just so happened to be a try not to laugh video. as they began the intro for the video she took time to admire how funny the crew was. not only on camera but also in real life too.

"so we have a guest!!" ian announced. "she doesn't know she's a guest but she is. so let's welcome our newest smosh family member!! kouvr!!" ian said and everyone's eyes looked over to the girl.

"come on. get on with it." shayne yelled at her jokingly. kouvr rolled her eyes before getting up out of her seat and walking onto the set.

"woooo kouvr. here you can sit here" olivia said getting up from the chair in the middle so kouvr could sit down. which kouvr gladly accepted.

"now introduce yourself" she heard Courtney say. kouvr rolled her eyes and blushed a bit before speaking.

"hi!! um.....my names kouvr. i'm 21 and i'm happy to be here?" kouvr said. gosh dang her awkwardness.

"well that was awkward." olivia said flat out. everyone laughed at her comment and kouvr blushed. "anyways. let's get started!!" olivia yelled.

everyone besides keith (who wanted to go first) went behind the divider. as the shoot went on, kouvr truly found out how funny everyone was. by the end of the shoot, kouvr couldn't stop smiling.

"that's a wrap everyone!!" she heard matt yell. she took out her phone and saw a reply from tom. smiling at her phone she sent a text back to him.

"so who are you texting that's making you smile like a doofus?" noah asked while walking up to the girl. a smirk on his face.

"it's no one." kouvr replied shoving her phone back in her pocket.

"we may not know each other that much yet. but i know when it's a big deal. and i've seen you text in the group chat. and you don't smile like that when you're texting us." noah said raising an eyebrow at the girl. "is it tom?" kouvr blushed then nodded. she felt as though she was back in middle school and she was telling her best friend about the guy she liked.
"awww that's so cute loafer!! why did he say last?" noah gushed before moving closer to the girl.

"uhhh... he was telling me how pretty i am" kouvr replied shyly before showing him the text messages.

"well he's not wrong

"well he's not wrong." noah said. "you should go for it. he seems really sweet" he stated before walking off