[11/30]

It hadn't been in your blood to be the center of attention initially. Although after your idol training, you began to acquire that skill. No matter when, where, or who you were with, demanding attention became a routine.

Really, maybe you should have made your boyfriend an exception just this once. It wasn't exactly planned for you to come on the last day, but your manager had insisted. His first day in Tokyo you were up and ready to leave to see Nishinoya.

Since that never happened well, here you were. Your manager had rented a helicopter just for the occasion. Really, being an idol called out way too much attention.

"Really? You want me to go visit my boyfriend in this?"

You gesture not only to the helicopter that lay a few feet away from you but the clothes your manager had gotten you to wear. It was probably one the most adorable outfit you had worn.

It was an all most see through off-shoulder crop top, that glittered. Your midriff was exposed but that was nothing new, as you wore a short white ruffled skirt. It was flowy, and had a black, ruffle underneath the white. It was accentuated with a light green sash that turned blue around the left side. The sash had three little disks on the right for added flavour.

Aside from all that, you wore the typical knee-length socks, that matched your top, having sky-blue glitters. With dark blue ankle boots, and fingerless gloves to finish the look. Not to mention, the light blue headband you wore.

"Yes,"your manager had snickered to himself, proud of his work. If he couldn't stop you from getting a boyfriend then he would be completely supportive,"now off you go, into the helicopter miss."

It didn't take long for you to arrive, from your point of view the teams were having a barbecue. Finding Nishinoya was a little hard, given your boyfriend's short stature to these giants.

"What's that?"

"Holy shit a helicopter?"

"What is that doing here?"

"What the hell? Is it coming this way?"

After the commotion, the teenagers couldn't help but follow the direction. From the loud noise from it's wings, the helicopter above them was demanding attention. They didn't know what it was for, and if it was even part of their training. That was until Nishinoya had shouted at the top of his lungs, a smile adorning his face.

"She's here! My girlfriend is in there!"

Lo and behold, the teens see you peek out from the side of the helicopter. As if the whole thing was planned, it steers it's way directing itself to Nishinoya. If you had trained enough, you might have just brought yourself down a ladder like a cool heroine.

Even if you couldn't, there were a whole lot of other things you could do. So you opened the cock pit, asked the pilot to tilt it a little to your side, and jumped. Into the safe arms of your boyfriend, who received you in joy, even if the two of you ended up tumbling down the grass.

His hold was tight, his smile as bright as the sun, and you knew it was worth the wait. The moment would have been perfect if Nishinoya, your dorky boyfriend hadn't shouted.

"I told you she was real!"