First Day in the L.O.V (4)

The Next Morning (Baku's POV)
I woke up to see Dabi staring into space, I look into his handsome  Aqua blue eyes. I smile gently as I notice he was out of his little daydream. He ran his fingers through my blonde hair, "Heh, your hair is really soft" He say's teasingly, "U-Uhmm... T-thanks I G-Guess.." I say to him blushing a light pink. "Anyways, lets get up before Shigaraki Kills us " He says and I nod. He lets go of me then I sit up, he sits up as well.
Eventually
Me and Dabi walk down to the bar, hand in hand. I look away in embarrassment as we walk in. Out of all people, TOGA was the one to start squealing. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEEEE" "I-U-Uh" I stutter a lot as Dabi looks down at me smirking, "Stop it with that disgusting stuff" I hear handman say, making a fake gag noise. "Hmph" I pout and look at him sadly. "That's Not very nice" I say. "Whatever" Handman replies and walks away.
Word count 181
TOO BE CONTINUED
Thanks for reading guys.. I have really bad writers block at the moment and with the virus going around, I'm not gonna be at my grans to use her computer.. the good thing is my Papa has ordered a laptop so I might be able to use that to continue the book, it's going to be very slow updates... sorry about that.

-Laz