Punish (BlIce)

A/N:No one requested this. This is my imagination. This contain smut don't like it don't watch it and I am first time writing smut. It will not that good. So eNjOy:)
_______________________________________

Blaze Pov

Oof! I am bored! There's noting I can do. I have asked Quake but he said......

Quake: If you are bored then why don't you play video games with cyclone.

Blaze: No! I don't want to play now!

I whined. He sighed

Quake: Why don't you asked someone else. Right now I am kind of busy.

Blaze: ughh!!

I plop down on the couch. I was wandering what should I do then suddenly I saw ice walking to our share room.(a/n: yes they share a room) An idea popped into my head.

Blaze: He He......This is going to be fun. Smiles evilly.

I got up from the couch and go to the our share room.

I quietly open the door and got inside and quietly close the and turn around to see ice sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Blaze: Now it is time to proceed the plan.

I turn the temperature to highest then I take the water glass from the nightstand beside ice bed and I quietly got out of the room. I sat down on the couch waiting patiently for ice to wake up.

Ice Pov

I was sleeping but suddenly im feeling hot and reach out for the water glass from the nightstand but I didn't open my eyes. The glass was not there. I open my eyes.

Ice: Why it is so hot suddenly!

It is become more hoter than before by a minute. At last it become this hot that I couldn't stay in this room anymore. I quickly got out of the room while sweating so much.

I heared someone laughing and turn to see who and it was blaze. So he did it.

Blaze: HAha I can't stop laughing. You could have seen your face.

He said while laughing and I felt my blood boiling inside me. But I tried to stay calm.

Blaze: ice you are so funny haha I can't believe it.

That's it. I have enough.

I grabbed his hand and drag him into our share room and locked the door. Then throw him on the bed.

Blaze Pov

I was laughing so had until ice grabbed my hand and drag me in our share room and locked the door. Then throw me on the bed.

Blaze: w-what? what are you doing ice?

Ice: what do you think I am doing?

He smirked. Oh no I am having a bad feeling about this. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started taking off my jacket.

Blaze: s-stop!

He fully take off my jacket.

No one's Pov

Ice started to lick blaze neck and sucking or biting. Blaze was moaning. Ice got down to blaze chest and started sucking blaze 's nipple while ice hand was playing with blaze other nipple.

Blaze: Ahh....ic....ice....Hah....hmmm

Ice got down and stop in blaze stomach and licking the bellybutton.

Blaze: Ah....hah..hmm

Now ice done with blaze's upper body. He pull off the shorts that was blaze wearing and boxers. Blaze widened his eyes.

Blaze: s-stop!

Ice didn't say anything and he spread blaze legs over his shoulder.

Blaze Pov

Ice suddenly pushed a finger in me.

Blaze: AAHHH!!!!!

I screamed in pain. He push second finger and started scissoring me.

Blaze: Ah....hah...hah....ugh....ice....

He pull out his finger and position himself in my entrance and pushed in me without warning.

Blaze: AAHHH!!!

Ice: hah...so...tight

Now he was thrusting in me with very fast and deeper pace. My moans are getting louder by each thrust.

Ice Pov

He's moans are getting louder. Someone might hear us. So I kissed him.

Blaze Pov

He suddenly kissed me but soon melted into the kiss and kissed back while wrapping my hand around his neck.

Blaze: Ahh...ice....fuck..me.....hard break...Ah....me.

Ice smirked.

Ice: I was waiting for you to say this for so long

Ice started thrusting faster and deeper. It felt so good. I feel knot in my stomach.

Blaze: I'm.....I'm close ahh

Ice: me too

After a few deep trust we both cum togther. I cum in the sheets while ice cum inside of me. Ice collasped on me. We both panting heavily.

Ice Pov

I saw he was already asleep I think he was too exhausted . I got up clean both of us. And lay down beside him while cuddling him.

Ice: I love you my hothead *kissed forehead*

And also drifted to a deep sleep.
_______________________________________

Author: Oof! At last it is completed.

Blaze: AUTHOR!!! Where are you!? I am going to kill you.

Author: Oh no! I need to run for my dear lifEEE!!!!! *runs away*

Blaze: HEY!!!! WAIT!!!!! ( Chases after her)

Author: ICEEE!!!!! HELP MEEE!!!

Ice: hmm someone call me .....nah my imagination *sleeps again*

Quake: *sweatdrops*

Quake: Author is busy running for her dear life then I will continue the rest
Pls vote, comment, share and tell us if there are any mistakes

All minus blaze and author: bye!

Blaze: COME BACK!!!

Author: AHHH!! I am sorRRYYYY!!!!!!