The Relics'.

No POV

Everyone gathered to the meeting area. Which was at a fire place, Austin and Xylo are currently making s'mores cookies. Michael was trying to get Austin to stop and listen to Kaykrae.

A flash of light came out of no where, and it was replaced by the 12 Olympians. The Big Three were holding- 'Are those Relic's?!' Michael thought, They were Relic's.

"We are going to discuss about these Relic's... This one," Zeus pointed at the pink heart designed Relic, "This is the Love Relic." Zeus continued "This," Hades pointed at the Red and black Relic. "Is the Relic of Destruction."
"And finally, The most powerful Relic...." Poseidon points at the light pink and white Relic that had a design of some kind of Rune. "Irene's Relic." The three said in unison, gasp were heard from everycamper.

"Ritchie, Eldest Son of Hermes may I ask you a favour?" Zeus said and turned to Ritchie, "What is it Lord Zeus?" Ritchie said bowing to the King of Olympus. "I need you to wield Irene's Relic." Zeus said nervously, This was unusual for the King but this is a big, I mean BIG Favour. "I'll do it, Lord Zeus!" Ritchie said as soon as he said this his appearance changed into a younger version of Irene, the Goddess of Creation.

"Very we-" as soon as Zeus was about to give it to Ritchie.
A swift hand grabbed Irene's Relic.
It was the Hooded figure that gave Bryan the Seductive Rose and the person who manipulated the Sin of Lust.

"You!" Michael stand up and went in front of Ritchie, Doing a protective stance. "What are you doing here?!" He yelled furiously. Bryan was cowering behind his sister, Boyfriend and Mother, while they were trying to comfort him.

"Stop, Michael! This is my fight!" Ritchie yelled "STOP SAYING NONSENSE AND JUST STAND BACK!" Michael yelled back. "Well..... Never knew would meet again.... Wrath boy." The Hooded figure taunted, Michael let out a growl."I said, WHAT. DO.YOU. WANT?!" Michael's voice raised.

"Oh..... I've come here to take my Lovely Sapphire..." The Hooded figure said with a Lovesick smile. "How dare you force him to love a Monster like you!" Aphrodite furiously yelled. You really don't wanna anger the Goddess of Love.

"What can a Minor Goddess like you, can do to me?" The Hooded figure said. Aphrodite had finally snapped she rushed to ward him, With the opposite version of Seductive Rose, it was the Lily of The Valley. She slashed it at him but he quickly dodged it, but Aphrodite's attack made him drop the Relic, "How the-?!" Before Aphrodite could finish her sentence she was hit by a Mallet, hitting the ground weak and looks that she could pass out. Her beautiful eyes wide, she couldn't believe it, she was on the ground all because of A man...

A couple of seconds afterwards footsteps were heard Ritchie picked up Irene's Relic because he already took the other 2 ot, The Hooded figure knew who it was so he let it be but when he turned around, Ritchie didn't had Emerald green eyes, Instead they we're glowing.

He was holding Irene's Relic one of his hands raised up so everyone could see it, the other 2 Relic's were circling around him, like he was about to transform or something.

"No... It can't be....." The Hooded figure was lost for words, "A RELIC WIELDER?!" He screamed in disbelief, "The last time I ever saw a Relic wielder...." The Hooded figure then had a flash back of Irene on her knees begging the Fates to have mercy for the Humans. "You......" The Hooded figure trailed "YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF LADY IRENE!!!" He screamed scared.

Ritchie's hair that was once Ginger now had turned into Raven black, His once muscular body than turned into a slim and small one. His robes that once showed his tattoos were now Pure white and had light pink outlines.

Then seconds later 'he' had grown wings, angel wings....

"You have caused enough damage for now peasant!" The voice said they were echoey but not echoey enough for anyone not to understand. Irene raised her hand few moments later there was a portal behind the Hooded figure, then he got sucked in.

Irene landed softly on the ground, and went towards Aphrodite. When she healed her wounds, Aphrodite eyes widened in shock "How-?" She was cut off by Irene "I don't think you understand..." She said trailing off....

"I

Am

Irene."

To be continued 🙏
Hope you enjoyed I made it longer for y'all!