Disturbances

Everyone else ran out in their pajamas, looking frightened.
When Océane saw Mary holding Darla, she yelped.
"Why is she only in a diaper? You better not have forgot to dress her at home. And where is her holder? She needs to be warm somehow!" Océane said.
"Sorry.." Mary said.
Once Océane came back out with the sack. Mary put it on her back and Océane put Darla inside. Darla stopped crying and stared around the room looking frightened.
"Come on, everyone, let's see what's going on!" Kokona's dad said. Everyone nodded and went downstairs.
Suddenly, Sayori's mom fell through a gap in the stairs!
"AH!" Sayori's dad yelled
"Broken stairs! I'm okay. Watch out though." Sayori's mom said.
So, everyone went downstairs, avoiding gaps.
When they got to the bottom, Sayori's dad helped Sayori's mom up, and they all looked around the lobby.
"Where's the receptionist?" Paige asked.
"Yeah! Where is she?" Mary asked.
"She's gone!" Paige said.
Mary looked at the door exit.
"Specky Woods. 3 miles," she readed on the wooden sign outside. It was snowing alot, and it looked very cold.
"Wanna go there someday?" Océane asked Mary.
"Yeah! Maybe next year, in the summer! And-and also when Darla is 5, and I'm 15! That's when she'll know her ABCs! And she'll know how to count too." Mary said.
"Can we not talk about summer? Look! Oh no.. We can't evacuate this building with the blizzard!" Paige said.
"It was probably a false alarm or testing. I guess we should head back to our rooms." Kokona's mom said.
Suddenly, the deers slowly crawled out from the couch and everyone screamed.
Océane gasped.
"Mune! Hi! Oh, you must be his dad.. Right?" Océane asked.
"There's a monster in this hotel! It's big and scary! It's 9 feet tall!" Mune said.
"It's disgusting." Mune's dad said.
Darla whimpered, and ducked in the backpack.
"A monster?" Océane asked.
"Enough communicating with the deer. This is some serious stuff. We need sleep. The stairs seem to be damaged by something. We can't get back up unless we take the elevator." Sayori's dad said.
So, everyone stopped talking and went inside of the elevator. As the elevator started closing, a very tall black monster with red glowing eyes and a red bloody mouth screeched as it ran towards the door. Luckily, the door closed in time. Because everyone got scared and Darla started crying again.
"Did you see that!?" Kokona's dad asked.
"It's the monster! The monster that almost ate us!" Mune said, pointing as he was still on all fours. His dad was, too.
"I don't think i like it!" Sayori's mom said.
"Ok, this situation is far too dangerous! We need to stay together!" Mary said.
"Let's head to room 403. That's my room."
Then, she pressed the 4 button on the elevator, where it took them to the 4th floor and they went inside room 403.
When they did, everyone flopped on a bed, some of them slept on eachother in the beds.
Mary was tired too, so she set Darla on the ground to sleep since everyone on the beds were bigger.
The moment she got on the bed, someone knocked on the door.
"Ugh.." Mary said and went back to the door, Océane coming along with her.
When Mary opened the door, everyone else got up to see who it was.
It was a family of 5, and Mary remembered them and her eyes widened.
"Hi there! We were just on our way down to the exit when we saw you guys returning to your room." the dad said.
"The alarm seems to have stopped now, do you have any idea what it was about?"
"Yes! There is a huge scary monster roaming the hotel!" Mune said.
"I'm not looking for sarcastic jokes right now. We're all tired and my family has an exhausting day of camping planned." the dad said.
"If you'll excuse us, we're returning to our rooms." he then walked away back to his room with his family, and the son was looking back at Mune.
"Bye..." Mary said, closing the door.
"Another animal communicator? Wow, there's usually barely any of that, as well as animals that have two legs." Océane said.
Animals with 2 legs are the only kind of animals humans can understand. If they're on 4, only gifted ones can understand.
Everyone then went back to bed, however Kokona's mom was still up.
"We need to figure out what to do! That monster is lurking, and we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Kokona's mom said.
"There was a phone in the lobby. If we reach it we can call for rescue!"
Everyone nodded in agreement and hopped out of bed. Mary grabbed the baby carrying sack which had Darla in it. Then, she put the straps over her shoulders. Then, she and the others walked out of the hotel room.