Chapter 2

FLASH BACK:  

"Oh please, a real person would not instantly have melted the Gallium on her palm and a Sulfuric Acid that magically appeared inside a Graduating Cylinder" she raised an eyebrow

"What? nobody noticed, what's the big deal?" I said

She suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I faced her and her eyes bulged in surprise. I could an ominous vibe rushed throughout my body, the color of my eyes represent my mood. I'm guessing that my eyes were black, not a good sign when it comes to other beings. I saw my friend's horrified expression so I let the blackness of my eye started to slowly fade back into it's normal color.

"Scary" she remarked

------

------

"What?" I asserted, my eyebrows furrowed from frustration.                                                            Elizabeth looked at me with her hazel brown eyes that were obviously filled with concern.    

"Nothing, I just hope you don't use your powers again"                                                                              

"Oh really? Is that so?" I replied in disbelief                                                                                              

"Well, what do you think?" She said, rolling her eyes dramatically                                                              

"I think that this is obviously is a big deal for you" I mimicked the tone she used.

It was lunch time at school but Elizabeth asked me to go to the parking lot. She and I was sitting against the hood of my car. My arms were crossed along with a deadpanned expression. I noticed that Elizabeth was wearing a simple turtle neck top, along with a trench coat, jeans and converse. She actually comes from a rich family like mine. Her mother is a doctor while her dad owns a really big and successful company. But she's the type of person who values other important necessities against material possessions. She likes video games like GTA, Wii, Play Station--while i prefer shopping endlessly. The two of us are visible opposites but we also have a couple of similarities. It might seem odd that we became friends but we love each other no matter what.

"Hey" she said "Are you even listening to what i just said?"                                                                

"Huh? Oh sorry!" I replied snapping myself back to reality                                            

"I'm just saying that you should use your powers in public"

"Ok, Ok fine" i said, rolling my light brown eyes and flipped back my long black hair

"As usual, you're not going to listen, right?" she cocked an eyebrow

I hate it when people tell me what to do. Whether it's my parents or Elizabeth, I never ever ever like to being corrected, instructed and ordered. Rules and regulations are so overrated, that's why i do it my way.

"Right" I smirked "So about your car...."

"What about it?" she snapped

"Well, I've got a G6 pontiac, Zack has a H3 SUV Hummer and--"

"Ok, fine ! I get it ! I don't have a car yet. I admit it !" She suddenly cut me off then pursed her lips

"You're sixteen already! You have tons of tech that you're parents bought for you and they won't buy you a car??"