0 1 | START

______________________________

why should i clean all the
mess when i'm not the one
causing it. ❞

cinderella, 2020.
______________________________

"kang yooreum!" a loud and high pitch voice shouted her name downstairs. even with her door closed, yooreum can hear the woman's shouting clearly. rolling her eyes, yooreum opened the door of her room. she knew that the woman will have things to let her do when she yelled her name.

"what? i'm upstairs." yooreum shouted back. "shut up bitch." she muttered under her breathe as she held onto her room's doorknob while waiting for the woman to shout back.

"come down now! we have things to let you do!" this time it's not the woman who shouted but one of her uglyass daughters lee hyemi. yooreum can recognized her high pitch voice.

"yeah yeah." rolling her eyes, yooreum closed her room door and walked downstairs. as she went down to the living room, three bitch faces were staring at her as if they were about to break her bones and peel her skins. oh well, it's just a description but that's what yooreum felt.

maybe you think she's gonna be scared of them and do whatever they tell her, but i can tell you that you're wrong. yooreum never scared of them, well basically she doesn't give a shit about this three woman. yooreum leaned against the wall lazily as she gave them a poker face of hers. "i'm downstairs already. what now."

"we have a dinner later night and we're going out to buy dresses and get our hair done." lee hyejung, the other uglyass sister said as lee hyemi showed yooreum a smirk.

ha, like she wanna go to any fancy yet boring dinner. yooreum secretly rolled her eyes. "and then?"

"you'll need to clean the house of course." the woman stood up from the sofa and glared at yooreum.

yooreum glanced around the living room. it's actually looks clean but yooreum pretty sure it isn't in the woman and her stepsisters' eyes. yooreum seceretly rolled her eyes again ; they just want to order her around like she's their maid.

"and don't forget to clean our room as well." lee hyemi smiled cutely and said. yooreum flinched at the sight of her cute smile inside her mind. if you're ugly but you still try to be cute, please say sorry to people's eyes.

talk about their room, it's gonna be a huge work of cleaning because yooreum is pretty sure they mess the room 25 / 8 with all their clothes pile in their bed or randomly threw inside their closet, she even remembered getting some socks and clothes under their bed. basically they just mess up the room every minutes and yet yooreum is the one who clean it up instead of themselves.

screw this life.

"mum we have to leave our hair appointment is at 5pm!" lee hyejung said while grabbing on her purse.

bitch it's just 12pm?!

"oh right." the woman nodded. before leaving the house, she turned to yooreum while giving her a dead glare. "remember, i want everything clean. you get me?"

yooreum frowned. "of course." and she glared at the three bitches as they left the house. yooreum flipped her hair. like she cares about cleaning, she hates them too okay.