•6•

3rd person PoV

"MY LADY!!"

"ANNA! WHAT HAPPENED"

Roy that has been patrolling aroung Tia's carriage

"Roy. Hurry up and tell both the madam and the master that the miss is running a high fever! Don't forget to call jenny! She got the medical kit"

"On it!"

    After that both the madam and the master hurried to their daughter's carriage. Not long after, jenny came and quickly checks her body.

"Madam, I'm glad it's just a normal fever. The miss probably can't handle such a long journey so that's why her body gave up. It's not too serious, she only need to rest for about 2 days without doing anything heavy"

"Dear, is there any town near here? Let's book an inn and let her rest for a few days at the inn! Tia has never been on such a long trip. I'm worried by her condition"

"There's a town nearby. Let's head to that town immediately. Thomas! Get the others ready. We are heading towards the elgier town"

"Understood."

The trip to the town does not take that much time. It's only 2.5 hours by carriage so  Tia's condition does not have that much difference

After they arrived at the town, they swiftly booked all the inns. The master not only. Booked a room for his family, but for his servants too

"Madam. I will ask the innkeeper for a bowl and a towel"

"Anna, I'm counting on you ok? Make sure to take Roy with you. It's dangerous to loitering around in an unfamiliar town"

"I will madam."

Tia's PoV

Hmm? Where am i...? Did i die again?..

"Hello child!"

What the--?!

"Oh! I'm sorry my dear. You've must've been shocked! My name is Selenia. I am the god of this world. In here i would like to apologize to you for accidentally killed you.."( Fathïr: BULLSHIT!)

Huh?

"So that's why, i will grant you one wishes. Anything you desire, i will do my best to fullfil it"

Wait? Really?! Oh damn! I wonder if i can wish for an eternal fortune? Nah! It's not fun to spend the money that i didn't earn myself..

....

....so what should i wish?..
.
.
In the last life, mom and dad were so caught up with their jobs so they didn't have time to take care of me so that's why they took me to Grandma's and pa's house so that they can take care of me..

Its not like I'm lacking with familial love but..  i guess it's fine if i wish for this life family to be caring and loving..

"Um! Dear goddess.. i have only one wish, and my wish is for my family to be loving and caring towards me. Is that asking for to much...?"

".....i understand, I'll make sure your family are both loving and caring. Now, they are waiting for you in that place. So that's why, you should wake up soon"

.
.
.
Ugh...

"@(#-!@, anakhskwld,,, tia!"

"Mommy?.."

"Oh! Finally you're awake! I'm so worried about you when the doctor said that if you don't wake up within a few hours, you'll be dead!"

"..how long was i asleep..?"