Chapter 1

3rd Person

The Ppgz and the Rrbz are now dating for 8 months. Momoko and Brick are in a restaurant, Miyako and Boomer are in a cat Cafe, and Kaoru and Butch are in a cafe next to the skate park.

Butch's POV

Kaoru(Buttercup) and I are in a cafe just next to the skate park. "Hey Butch, why did you pick a cafe next to a skate park for our date?" She asked me, I blushed a bit, and replied, "Well, I was thinking, maybe after eating we can go and skate." Rubbing the back of my neck, she nodded in understanding, "That's not a bad idea, 'cause you are so going to lose." She said with a smirk looking at me, I smirked back, "We'll see babe." I told her, she huffed in annoyance and said "Stop calling me that," I raised an eyebrow and said, "What? Why can't I call my girlfriend babe?" She just grinned, "I may be your girlfriend, but I don't like being called that." She told me, I thought of something and said "If you say so Butterfly." I grinned when I saw her blush at the nickname, "Shut Up, Fido." She said but smiled a bit.

~After Eating~

After we ate, we were heading to the skate park, when suddenly a black van pulled in front of us and men wearing black masks came out. Immediately, I stepped in front of Kaoru to protect her, (Even though I know she won't need it but still,) they launched at us and I launched myself at them with my fists clenched, I punched one of them and kicked the other one on the chest, the other recovered from the punch and held my arms back, then another man came and tried to punch me but I turned and the man holding my arms was the one who got hit instead of me. His grip on me loosened and I got out of the grip and punched him and kicked the other one back, I punched the guy to the floor and about to kick him when suddenly, "AHH!!" I heard someone's scream, but not just anyone,  'Kaoru' I thought and turned around to see that 2 men were holding her arms. She was struggling against their hold, "KAORU!" I screamed, I was running towards them when something imbedded itself on my neck, I stopped running and felt the object, It felt like metal with something soft at the end of it. I didn't know what it was, but when the world started to spin, my eyes widened in realization, too late did I only realize it, 'sleeping dart' I thought before everything went black.

Kaoru's POV

When I saw Butch collapse, I screamed at the top of my lungs, "BUTCH!" I struggled against my captors grip even more, while doing that, 2 men came out and grabbed Butch and put him in the van, "LET ME GO!" I yelled at them, struggling as hard as I can, 'If I could only transform' I thought, then one of my captors punched me in the gut, I doubled up in pain then they let go of me and ran to the van, and drove off. 'Butch' I thought, after a while, I recovered from the pain and ran to the lab, when I went inside, Momoko and Miyako were sobbing. "What happened?" I asked them, they looked up and I saw their blood shot eyes, "A van just came out of no where," Miyako started, "And men in Black came out and held us, and they took Brick and Boomer." Momoko finishes,
"What about you? Why are you here?" Miyako asked me, I closed my eyes and looked down, "Same thing happened with Butch." I replied clenching my fist, "Ugh! I should've helped him but I froze!" I yelled, tears coming out of my eyes. They stared at me wide eyed, I would be too, seeing the toughest girl crying? That's new. Then I felt arms around me, I opened my eyes to see Momo and Miya hugging me, "Don't worry Kaoru-chan, Professor is looking for them right now." Miya told me, Momo chuckled, "Maybe even the toughest one has a weak spot." She said grinning at me, "Shut up" I told her folding my arms. Just then, our belts bipped and Professor came rushing towards us, "Girls! Come quick!" He told us, we followed him, "What is it Professor? You found the boys?" We asked in unison, he nodded his head, "Yes but, there's something you need to see." He told us, we arrived at the room and looked at the tv, we gasped and our eyes were so wide, the ones destroying the town, was none other than.......

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but don't worry, we'll see what happens next on the next chapter. I don't own the ppgz nor the rrbz.
Please don't forget to comment and vote. See ya guys in the next chapter!
Date: 02/24/20
Words: 841