Chapter XX Story II [Demon Romeo & Cambion Juliet]

Special Chapter Part

  After the Battler Party came to an end, Ryūko and her Netherworld family went back home to the mansion. She was in her room, tending to her facial appearance for a certain someone to arrive: Amy Kiriwo, the third-year student of Babyls arrested for causing havoc at the school. Ryūko managed to interfere with Demon Border Control and asked him over to her place after the Battler Party. "Tonight is finally the time to tell him how I feel. You better not mess this up, Ryūko." Said Ryūko in her head as she finished her makeup, "That should be enough foe my makeup: a simple kind to suit my skin tone." Opera knocked on the door and entered her room, with her permission, that is. "Ryūko-sama, your former upperclassman is nigh." Said Opera, "Do make a good presentation of yourself." "Thank you, Opera. I will." Said Ryūko as she placed her hood on and going to a place to change her form.

At The Front Gate

  Azazel Henri: Demon Border Control Chief and father of Student Council President of Babyls, Azazel Ameri, was at the front gate while holding down on Amy Kiriwo's wrists to prevent him from escaping. "This is where the Mysterious Arachne said to meet." Said Henri. "I wonder who is she really." Wondered Kiriwo aloud. At the que, Ryūko came to the front gate, hooded in her Arachne form. "Welcome, Amy Kiriwo." Welcomed Ryūko in a different voice, "On time, as expected."  Thanks for havin' me over." Said Kiriwo. "I shall leave the rest to you, Mysterious Arachne." Said Henri, about to take his leave, "Have a good evening." He then left the two alone. "Come inside, Amy. I have much to speak with you." Said the spider demon.

  The two went inside the mansion, into the living room. Kiriwo was wondering if he found the Arachne familiar or not. The turquiose haired demon turned over to the bigger demon, who knew what he wanted. "You wish to see who I am under the hood, correct?" Asked the Arachne. "Y-Yes. I need to know who are you really." Said Kiriwo. "Then, I shall reveal my face to you." Said the spider, pulling down hef hood slowly, "I have been by your side this whole time, Senpai." She revealled her true Arachne face: three pairs of pupiless and monochromic red (right) and blue (left) eyes. "Ryūko... -chan?" Kiriwo was caught from shock that he coughed out blood, much to Ryūko's awareness. "My apologies! Did my reveal scare you?" Asked Ryūko in a state of shock. "Yeah, your new face has more eyes and you've got pretty sharp fangs, Ryūko-chan." Said Kiriwo, "Not to mention, your whole new body." "After Iruma and I chanted that spell, tge active magic in my ring must've filled my body and made my secondary for come to life." Supposed Ryūko. "I'll admit, Ryūko-chan. You ain't too scary like this and you're still that beautiful little junior I know." Admitted Kiriwo. Hearing that sort of compliment made a shade of pink paint over the girl's face. "Oh. Th-Thanks. I guess." Stammered the Arachne for a little, "I can... change back to my normal self if this makes you uncomfortable." She then reverted back to her normal humanoid form, "Does this seem more palatable?" "Like I said, you ain't too scary." Repeated the turquoise haired demon, "But I guess your nirmal form is what you think it is." "I'm glad to hear that." Sighed Ryūko in relief, "I'll assume that you're tired, after what happened the other night, then?" "I ain't too tired, Ryūko-chan." Said Kiriwo, "Thanks for askin', though." "Well then, follow me." Said Ryūko, "I have something with you to be interrogated of."

In Ryūko's Room

  Ryūko led Kiriwo to her room and he was left amazed with her style. "Wow. So you really are a gothic girl, ain't ya, Ryūko-chan?" Asked Kiriwo, "This room is so you." "Oh. Yeah, I have a darker sense of fashion in things like this." Said Ryūko, setting up a Demonitor, "What do you think?" "I think it looks fantastic! Definately your kind!" Exclaimed Kiriwo, "Why bring a little Demonitor, though?" "If Demon Border Control needs some intel of that incident, we need to keep it recorded." Said Ryūko, "Please be honest with this interrogation." "Okie-dokie, Ryūko-chan." Cooed Kiriwo. "Okay! Three, two, one. Action!" Exclaimed the little demon blob