What?

I felt cold touch my skin and I hissed-unhumanlike. I opened my cloudy eyes again to see silver claws in my now scale covered arms. What in hells name is happening to me?!

I tried to speak, but a rough clamp was placed over my....Snout?! Okay, if this guy's bite did this to me he's gonna have more than a scar covered face- he won't have a face! My mind snarled as I thrashed in the new chains they set over me.

My voice came out as a crippled mumble through the metal clamp "what are you gonna do to me?" It was barely a whisper, the people in haz mat suits around me tilting their heads in question as they kept working to contain me.

I lashed my tail at one and the rubbery yellow stuff cut like butter, butter and toast. What was that red....water..... "Puny Mortals," I spat, but it wasn't me. Why did I enjoy the pain that filled the room suddenly, blood coating the man and now the ground as he fell.

What is this feeling...? Power? Strength? Greed? I thought looking at my hands- well, talons now. Sharpeh claws and pure white scales. I wondered if this was all that was new in someone like me....?

Well, we'll see soon enough through the damned containment locks. They dragged me through a door after I was struck with some dart, and it all went black.