Chapter 2 - Master

~~~Kirishima's POV~~~

I woke up on a bed with red, fluffy sheets and pillows. "What happen? Where am I?" I mumbled and looked around and quickly figured out I was in a bedroom. In the corner was a couch with the man that took me sitting on it playing on his phone. When I sat up the blonde man stood up and walked over to me. 

His face had a cocky smirk but his eyes showed curiosity, "What's your name?" 

I looked at him, completely dumbfounded, "My name is Eijiro Kirishima." 

He grabbed my arm and jerked me up so I was now standing. I felt like I was going to fall but felt his hand around my arm still, which kept me standing. "Good boy, you're so obedient. I like it! From now on you will be my pet and you will call me master!" He declared.

"What?!" I asked him shocked and confused

"I an't repeating myself." He said dryly

"There is no way I am going to be your pet." I said confused and shocked 

"I wasn't a question." Bakugou said annoyed

"I don't care. I am not someones pet." I mumble

"Listen here shark boy, who do you think you are? I am the leader of the Night Shadows and you better listen to me." He growled. 

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "T-the leader of the N-night S-shadows? The one responsible for all those murders?"

He growls and I can see a fire light in his eyes, "Those fucking news reporter don't know shit about what they are talking about! They always are one sided shit heads who never look at what actually goes on!"

"So you didn't kill them?"

He shuts up for a second thinking about how to respond, "No, we did kill them. There is just more to the story then they reported."

"Are you going to tell me?" 

"Tell you what?" He looked at me his eyes narrowing 

"The whole story." I pushed for answers.

He looked at me hesitant and sighed, "Fine, the men that were killed were part of a rival gang called League of Villains. The League of Villains are a nasty group, all of their members are psychopaths with no mercy. They come after my members with no mercy and try and kill them, so we deal with them. We aren't the heartless murders those fucking reporters make us out to be."

I looked at him surprised, "Then why did you take me?"

"Well, aren't you full of questions." He groans, "For your information, I didn't actually plan on 'taking' you, but then you fell asleep on me and I didn't know what to do with you. So, I brought you here and no matter how much I tried to scare you off, you just stand there and ask a bunch of stupid questions."

I open my mouth to respond but my stomach growls instead and my face turns red from embarrassment. He smirks at me, "I'm guessing you're hungry. Come on, I'll take you to meet the dumb extras and maybe I might make you some food." He says emphasizing the maybe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original: Hey, it's Haxaphum! I know this is REALLY short but I am honestly stuck, and by stuck I don't know how I want to approach this plot. So, I decided I will ask you all for help, if anyone reads this anyways.

Should this story be naughty (smut and danger) or nice (fluff and caring)?

Edited: 6/23/20 - Hahaha, I am actually now proud of this chapter, somewhat! This chapter is very different from the original one and has more information, so I do suggest reading it all.