diez.

Jaebum and I ended up falling asleep while talking on the phone.

I woke up to a text message from him.

[Text: Jaebum 😇] Patiently waiting for the day when I will be able to fall asleep with you in my arms, instead of on FaceTime. Have a great day, beautiful.

I grin, sending a couple of hearts in response before stretching my arms and climbing out of bed.

I walk into the bathroom, starting my morning routine, thinking to myself that I need to start going to the apartment gym since I've been eating out so much.

I finish showering and applying my make up, then I slip my clothes on, deciding to wear a pinstriped dress. I grab my phone, my shoes, and my purse, and then I head into the kitchen to grab a breakfast bar before slipping my shoes onto my feet and going out of the door to my car.

I stop to grab coffee for myself and Haeun, I definitely need to get a coffee maker so that I stop spending so much money on coffee every morning.

I make it to work, walking toward Haeun's desk to greet her.

"Good morning, girl." I say, grinning as I place the coffee cup on her desk.

"You know you're the best, right?" She responds, picking up the coffee and taking a sip.

I watch as she lets out a content sigh, "I'll take that as your thank you. I'll see you later!"

I wave to her and head to the elevator, sipping on my coffee as I wait for it to arrive. Once the doors open up, I step on, pressing the button to my floor. I pull out my phone to scroll through Amazon, seeing if any coffee makers stand out to me. I end up settling on a Keurig, adding it to my cart and purchasing it.

The elevator doors open once I reach the correct floor and I step off, going over to my desk and sitting down. Looks like I have hella work to do already, so I try to finish my coffee quickly so I can get through this workload.

I finish with all of the papers on my desk, and then I move on to checking and responding to emails. Once I'm finished, I file everything away. As I'm filing, one of the other assistants comes over to me, giving me a couple of tasks that need to be completed before my lunch break.

Once my lunch break arrives, I go down to the lobby, but I don't see Haeun in her usual spot. Shrugging my shoulders, I pull out my phone to send her a text as I am walking out of the building.

[Text: Catalina 🌶] Girl, where you at?

I begin walking to the cafe nearby so I can grab something quick, waiting for Haeun's reply.

My phone chimes as I walk into the cafe, standing in line. I pull out my phone after looking at the menu, deciding what I want to eat.

I expect a reply from Haeun, but it's Christian instead.

[Text: Christian] How's your day going?

[Text: Catalina] Smoothly, I'm getting lunch now. How's your day?

I slip my phone into my purse, then order my sandwich and coffee drink when it becomes my turn in line. I grab a table, and pull my phone back out, seeing a few different messages.

[Text: Haeun 🇰🇷] Girl, family drama. Dinner tonight? Come over and I'll cook (or order in)

[Text: Catalina 🌶] I was about to say 😂 Cooking doesn't sound like you, but I'm definitely down to have dinner with you tonight!

[Text: Haeun 🇰🇷] Okay, perfect!

My food arrives not too long after, and I start to dig in immediately seeing as I don't have much longer for my break. I look at another message from Christian as I bite into my sandwich.