Chapter 13 Confused As Hell

Tyler's POV
       I felt my stomach churn as I watched her sigh looking away from me. "I don't know Ty. I'm so confused, Will wants me, Adam, and you... I feel so lost and torn," Blur told me being blunt like she always has been with me since day one. I have Blur a sad smile as I hear our name get called for the food. "I'll get it," I said getting up grabbing the food and coming right back to the table. Blur still looked sad and unsure "Blur," I say, she turns looking at me with those sad grey eyes. 
       "Blur, I fell for you the moment I saw you step into that meeting room with all that confidence. And getting to know you and for us to share such personal things. Hasn't made me stop falling deeper in love with you. Both those boys have caused you pain, and pain that has helped you grow. But the few pains we caused each other just didn't grow us as a person. But as a couple that could strive for great things. What I'm saying Blur... what I'm saying is I would never hurt you on purpose. I would die for you. I would kill for you. And both of those we both know to be true," I tell Blur as I hold her cheek in my hand while her hand rest on my hand.
       "Still have a way with words don't you, Nikito," I hear that stupid mother fuckers voice ruining my tender moment with Blur. I turn around to see Adam with his little body guards people avoiding walking by them. "Adam go away," said Blur as I glared hard core at Adam, who had a smug smirk on his face that I would love to punch off of him. But I have to say Will did do a good number on him last night by the bruises on his face. Plus the limp Blur gave him made it all but the best for me.
       "I didn't come to cause you problems Blur," said Adam giving her a smile but winced at his split lip. "Clearly you came to get your ass whipped by me though. Blur and me are having our annual just us day, so excuse us," I say turning back to Blur, who stood up quick when Adam made an advancement towards me. "Your on ColdHearted ground Adam, any attempt on any of my alliance is an act of war," said Blur with a warning glare at Adam, I hear Adam sigh "I will see you two later then," said Adam walking right by us.
       Blur sits down sighing "can't believe that jackass stole your first kiss," I mutter stabbing my mash potatoes with my fork. "To be quite frank with you Tyler," said Blur, I look up to her of course "your still cute when you get jealous," said Blur with a smirk. I roll my eyes smirking "please I may be cute but you are just... breath taking," I tell her, Blur smiles at me.
       For the rest of our time at the mall we would say random pick up lines to each other, and we're just having an amazing time with each other. This has been a thing Blur and I have done since the second week we knew each other. Thinking about the first time we did this brought back the nervous feeling from earlier today.

       I have had quite a few more meetings with Miss. Grey and today we both agreed to go out. And just be normal people and get to know each other on a not so business level. This was Miss. Grey's idea saying she knew all the other gangs on a personal level but me. So I agreed of course wanting to know more about this mysterious gang leader and her gang.
       "You are acting like such a girl," my Best Friend Marco laughed at me "look I want to look casual for her. But hot too man," I tell him. Marco laughed at me more along with my Little Sister Penny, Penny got up walking into my closet. She came out with a dark blue sleeve shirt with a V-neck and light blue jeans. "Put these with you black Jordan's and you will be looking fine," Penny told me as I sighed with relief "your the best," I say then kiss her cheek.
       I quickly get dressed showing them the outfit Penny had picked out for me "you look great man," said Marco giving me a thumbs up. "And this is why having a little sister is good," said Penny with a smirk on her face I roll my eyes at her words. "Hey Tyler, you have to be meeting this spicy Gang Leader Girl in fifteen minutes," said Ray, he is dating my Best Friend Luke; I don't know much about him other than that last week someone approached him. About opening up a clothing line with them saying he was talented and just need the right boost for it to explode.
       "Right," I say grabbing my phone and wallet quickly to head downstairs, since it was the first time Blur and I have ever done something like this. We both agreed to bring another pair alone just in case of any awkward moments. I chose Luke to bring along with me "let's go Luke," I say exiting my room to see him leaned against the wall. "Yes let's," said Ray "why are you coming," I asked confused. "Tell him Ray," Luke told his significant other Ray looked embarrassed but also a little concerned at me.
       "Well the person that recently has offered to help my extraordinary line of clothing. Just... so happens to be... Miss. Grey," said Ray giving me a small worried smile "what?!" I asked completely shocked. "And she invited me to be her plus one. Saying all her other friends would glare or threaten you," Ray added still nervous I rub my temple as I take the information in. "It be fun Ty," Luke tells me, I look to him to see a smirk clear on his lips.
       Now that I was thinking of this, this could be played to my hand. I could have Ray and Luke leave us be if things are going smoothly. So I could get to know her even more deeply then I ever had thought of. This may just be the greatest opportunity that has ever appeared before me! "Well then let's get going. Don't want Miss. Grey to wait on us," I say walking past the two and heading down the stairs to the garage.

       We arrived at the mall to see Miss. Grey waiting out by fountain with no guards nearby. "Isn't it dangerous to be left alone like this," I asked her as we walked up to her, she smirked at me "that's the fun part," Miss. Grey replies. She had to be the most wildest feistiest girl I have ever met in all my twenty three years of living. "Shall we then," said Miss. Grey "only once we get your first name," I tell her with a smirk on my lips. Miss. Grey smirked back at me shaking her head side to side "my real name is Blur," she told us.
       "That is awful," said Luke being blunt "it is but that's what happens when you have awful parents. You get an awful name," Blur told us. "Please I bet your middle name is amazing," said Ray disagreeing with Blur, she giggled at Ray "my middle name is Eleanor," Blur told us. "I'm calling you Eleanor," said Luke as Ray nodded his head "I'll call you Blur, it seems like it describes just how fast and creative you are," I say. Blur looked at me shocked with a slight blush then shook her head smiling softly at me.
       "If that is a pick up line it was terrible," said Blur giving me a disgusted look as we head inside the mall. "That wasn't a pick up line it was me being honest," I say with a chuckle, Blur giggled "then give me your best pickup line," Blur told me. I thought for a moment then smirked "Somebody call the cops, because it's got to be illegal to look that good," I tell her. "Not bad," said Blur shrugging her shoulders at my line "you think you can do better," I asked Blur. She gave me a wicked smile then walked off towards a guy nearby "Hey sir," said Blur getting the attention of a nice looking guy "you oddly look familiar, didn't we take a class together in high school?" Blur asked the guy. "No miss. I would have remembered a beauty like you" said the guy looking her up and down "damn I could've sworn we had chemistry," said Blur.
I gapped are Blur along with my buddies as the guy looked shocked at her too. Blur then gave him a breath taking smile then walked away from him. She stopped in front of us "what," she asked clearly knowing that we were deadass impressed by her now. "Teach me your ways," said Ray totally loving Blur now "hey you got a man," said Luke. "Yes I do. But I still want to sweep you off your feet," Ray said pointing a finger at Luke, Blur laughed at them.
"You are definitely one of a kind. In name and in beauty," I tell Blur after we decided to leave the two love birds. Blur blushed tucking a stand of hair behind her ear "thanks but I'm really not that special," Blur argued. "I have to disagree," I say shrugging my shoulders as we walked into a book store. I look over to see Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin "no way," I say walking up to it. "What," about asked following right behind me, we looked at the book together. "Oh My God! Jane Austin!" said Blur all excited "you like to read," I asked shocked at her. "I could say the same to you," said Blur snatching the book out my hand "fair enough," I say grabbing a copy of the book.
As we both flipped through the pages in awe, I got an idea "why don't we do this every week. And we can discuss about the book together. While wondering a mall or something," I say feeling nervous. Blur looked at me shocked "you really want to do that," Blur asked with an eyebrow raised in questioning. "As long as it's you than yes," I say Blur smiled big at me "that would be great then. We can do every Saturday," said Blur. I smiled now "gives us enough time to read the book," I say waving it in the air. "Yeah and once we both finish. We can go and look for another book together," said Blur, I smiled at that "it can be our tradition," I say as Blur smiled even bigger at me.
Then she sadly looked back to the book in her hands "I have to be honest with you, Tyler... if you are wanting this to grow it'll take time," said Blur being blunt with me again. "Then I can wait an eternity if it means waiting for you," I tell Blur cupping her cheek ever so slightly. Blur and I stared at each other for a while just lost in each other's eyes, but the moment was ruined!
       "Oh My God Luke! Look at them together! Them hip to hip, face to face like that! Is so Fifty Shades Of Grey! With all that passion and intensity between the two of them!" We hear Ray shout Blur turned dark red at his words while I turned to a light pink. I looked back to see Ray and Luke standing in the entry way of the store. With EVERYONE staring at us. "We should pay and go," said Blur clearly still bright pink "yeah," I say nodding my head.
       We quickly check out both taking a copy of Pride and Prejudice, and we then quickly head out the store with Ray and Luke trailing behind us. "We should never speak of that again," Blur said still with a light pink tone on her cheeks I cleared my throat "I agree," I say.