Part Three | Plans

Micheals POV

"Yo! I'm home!" I say as I walk into the house. My mother is sitting on the couch watching tv. My father, well, he's out doing some.. business. "Hey Mikey! What happened today?!" She asks me. She gets up and gives me a hug. "The Wayne siblings are in my class now. There names are Damian and Morgan." I say to her.

She gasps. And then she says "gasp." literally. I run upstairs to my room and I lay on my bed. I decide to text Bailey.

Mikey🤣🙀🐢🐙: Hey Bailey, what's up?

Bailey🥳😛😎😁: Nothing much, I'm just at my uncle Barry's house for a bit. Hey dude, guess what happened to me today?

Mikey🤣🙀🐢🐙: I guess I have no choice but to know.

Bailey🥳😛😎😁: Ha ha... So I ran into Damian in the street and he told me that him and his sister are throwing a party since their parents are away! I'm gonna sneak out and go! Come with me!

Mikey🤣🙀🐢🐙: I'm not really into party's. Wait a moment. Brb

I run downstairs. "The Wayne's are out of town and their daughter and son are having a party. I could go and distract his daughter while you and dad head into the bat cave and steal everything. Morgan is very easy to manipulate, I can tell." I say to my mother. She turns around with a grin on her face. "Deal!" She yells.

I run back up stairs and grabs my phone.

Bailey🥳😛😎😁: Mikey, you back yet..?

Bailey🥳😛😎😁: Hellooooo?

Bailey🥳😛😎😁: Please come to the partyyyy. I need my wing man.

Mikey🤣🙀🐢🐙: Dude, I'm back. Chill. Also, I'm coming to the party.