"mine" chapter 3

'stuck at this table with him..he's being nice and flirtatious....he might help me if I ask..' Geno stared off into the distance as he listened to reapers flirts, the cuffs hurt his hands and were making cuts and bruises on his wrists. Reaper leaned back in his chair, slightly bringing the chair up with him. The taller cleared his throat, bringing the papers up to his sight of view. He slowly scanned the paper, grinning widely. "My my.. you've done alot of naughty deeds..haven't you.." Geno rolled his eyes as he read the paper, the clanking of the cuffs echoing in the room. Reaper continued to quitely read under his breath. "Let's see here..attempted murder..drug consumption...robbery..and an attempted suicide murder.." reaper looked up from the sheet at geno, he was so small it was almost impossible for him to imagine he could've done anything. Suddenly, a loud metallic snap echoed in the room. Geno leaped out of the chair with the broken cuffs still on his tattered wrists. He booked it to the door but was instantly stopped by reaper slamming him into a wall, pinning him to it's cold, hard surface. "L-Let me go! I need to see my brother!" Geno called out. Reaper loosened his grip, spinning geno around to face him. The tall, slender skeleton leaned down towards the smallers neck, whispering a cold, but gentle voice. "Don't think I forgot who you are.. we've met before..mutiple.. mutiple times.." he purred. That's when it hit him, geno had known him for years, he seemed to always be the one who caught him. "Now.. let's make a deal..I get to do what I want with you, and you work with me to catch all these bastards.." reaper mumbled, reaching over to the door knob as he turned the lock. A shiver went up the smallers spine as he let out a small nod. Reaper grinned at this, planting a small kiss on the smallers neck. "You're all mine now......Geno.."