Chapter 1

I was a new recruit of the First Order, I was kind of nervous. I stood at the entrance of the ship I was on, making sure I was neat and tidy for my first day. I smiled a bit when I saw a stormtrooper walking towards me. I nodded my head respectfully and the stormtrooper did the same. I followed the stormtrooper as he started walking, we walked into a hallway. I questioned silently how anyone knew their way around, it all looked so similar. He escorted me to a room with a sign on the top saying "Y/N". I quietly whispered 'Must be my room...' I pressed the large button on the side and the door opened. I stepped into the room, signalling the stormtrooper to walk away. It revealed a huge room, a king sized bed, a huge bathroom with a massive shower and a huge closet. I was wearing a F/C shirt with a collar and smart black trousers. I opened the closet, kind of struggling since the doors were huge. Inside was maybe twenty or more black jackets with a First Order logo on the side of the shoulder, below were smart trousers that didn't hang at all. I silently hummed, seeing black tank tops and smart black shoes that was possibly polished every day. I grabbed the pieces of clothing and changed out of my original clothes into the uniform.

Once I had done changing there was a heavy knock on the door. I unlocked it with the padlock button on the side and opened it. 'I-' I honestly didn't expect who was there, I gasped and backed up. It was man, I bowed my head and he slowly walked in. 'So... I heard you're the new recruit?' I silently nodded at the ginger-haired man. He was about 5'9 ( I'm using that off of google ) still quiet tall, since I was only 5'4... He looked around the room with importance, not daring to show emotion. 'You've settled already?' he tilted his head slightly. 'Uhh- yeah- I mean- yes... I have settled down' I was completely nervous on talking to him, he was obviously a higher rank than me. 'I see you're already in uniform...' he didn't pay attention to he huge stutter. ' Anyways, you're probably confused who I am.'
I nodded. 'Hux, General Hux. I pretty much the leader around here, ' he's start whispering 'If Kylo would get off his ass then maybe...' I didn't know what he said after he started whispering to himself. 'Ahem... I'm Y/N Y/L/N...' you quietly said, straightening your jacket.
The General sneered and walked out. 'Well he was... Nice?' I heard his footsteps stop as soon as I said that, he probably heard... I closed my eyes waiting for him to burst in. But instead

You heard him chuckles and walk away.

Im so sorry this is bad- but I hope you'll like it

Word count: 495